Last Episode : The Happy Ending

Sana pushed you and you fell onto her bed . She climbs on top of you , and leaned closer to you . Your heart is going wild .

" I saw you checking me out at school . " Sana said .

" W-what ...? No.. I-i didn't " You said . Sana bent down and leaned dangerously close to you that you can almost kissed her lips , and you did .

The kiss slowly turns into a battle of dominance. Two of you pushed each other tongue , refused to let each other take over . You grabbed Sana boobs , which causes her to moaned .

Both of you stripped while kissing . Sana took off her bra and it was the most beautiful tits you ever seen . You wanted to suck on them but Sana stopped you .

" Let me pleasure you first . " Sana said .

She went down and pull down your boxers . Your dick was already rock hard . Sana give your dick a few pumps and start sucking on it .

" Ahhh... fuck... " You moaned . Your mind goes blank , enjoying her sexy lips rubbing against your dick .

She sucked faster and faster . You are amazed by her skills . You stopped her when you felt that you're cumming .

You sucked on her both nipples , twice . Then went down and lick her pussy .

" Oohhh... babe.... it feels so good.... " Sana moaned .

You pushed your tongue inside her , and sucked it hard . Sana moaned really loud .

" CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN ?! " Jeongyeon screamed outside the room .

Both of you giggled and continued. Sana stopped you too when she almost came .

Sana start riding you . You grabbed on her boobs with your both hands while she rock her hips . Her pussy is really warm and wet . You looked at Sana , she's enjoying your big dick in her .

" I love you , Sana " You said .

Sana bent down and kissed you , while continue rocking her hips .

" I love you too , ___ " Sana said .

Both of you switched many positions and then came together. You two lied down on the bed , taking a rest

" Babe , there's something i need to tell you . " Sana said .

" What is it ? " You asked .

" After we graduate , i'm heading back to Japan . " Sana said .

" .... " You didn't said anything .

" Don't worry silly , you are still my man and i'm still yours . We will meet again . Right? " Sana hugged you .

" I'm gonna miss you " You hugged her back

" Me too , babe . " Sana said .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

You graduated with the girls , you even took a group photo with them . After that you continue your studies in top university and became a successful doctor.

It's been 5 years since you graduated. You didn't contact the girls, because you were so busy with your studies . You missed Sana .

====================

There was a model shooting at the garden near your house , many people gathered there .

" Omg she's so pretty !! " You heard them said .

You can't believe who you saw , it was Tzuyu . She became a famous model for big companies.

" Hey ____ oppa , long time no see . " Tzuyu smiled at you .

" Hey Tzuyu , how's the girls? " You asked .

Tzuyu chatted with you about the girls , but she said she haven't seen Sana after she went back to Japan .

====================

Your friend invited you to see his daughter performing ballet. You went in and saw many kids learning ballet . The ballet teacher wears a dark skirt and a dark shirt with dark hair , the teacher even has mole .... WAIT IT'S MINA !

You waved at Mina . Mina saw you and immediately walked to you .

" Wow you've become so handsome , oppa . " Mina said .

" Thanks Mina , you're really pretty in that skirt too . " You said .

Mina told you that Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo became trainees in a big entertainment company , rumours has it that they are debuting soon .

====================

You met Dahyun and Momo at the funfair , they said they are here trying to overcome their fear of heights .

You bought them cotton candy and followed them to a few rides .

They said they never seen Sana either .

====================

You attended an art exhibition. The drawings was amazing . It makes you eager to meet the artist .

You were looking at a drawing of a guy carrying a girl .

" The girl was injured , and the guy carried her , these are moments that won't happen twice , you know . " A girl voice suddenly said beside you .

" Yes , i agree . " You answered.

You snapped for a second . You turned your head to the girl voice . She turned and smiled at you .

" Chaeyoung ? " You asked .

" Long time no see , ___ " Chaeyoung said .

She hugged you , and you hugged her back .

" I'm glad that you came to my exhibition " Chaeyoung said .

" I'm proud of you ." You said .

Chaeyoung explained all her drawings to you .

====================

You asked around , but you still can't find Sana , not even news about her . You missed her .

" Sana ... " You sometimes called her name .

You decided to go for a trip . You bought tickets to Switzerland. You wanted to rest your mind and relax . You packed your luggage and went to the airport .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

It's 2AM but there's still many people in the airport , you went to a coffee shop and ordered a sandwich .

You almost finished your sandwich and a familiar blonde hair walk passed your table and exit the coffee shop . Your mouth stop chewing and quickly look up .

It's Sana , you couldn't believe your eyes , but you are sure that it's Sana .

She walked out the coffee shop and headed another way . You grabbed your things and quickly ran to her .

You lost her in the crowd . The airport was too huge for you to find her . You keep looking for her .

You gave up after 15 minutes trying to look for her .

Maybe it's just my imagination you thought .

You turned back and there's a girl standing in front of you . A girl with blonde hair .

Both of you stared at each other.

Your eyes are starting to tears .

Sana smiled .

~~ THE END ~~