Ep 9 : Choices

" AAAWWWWHHH " Suga screamed .

You came in just in time and kicked Suga in his balls right before he insert the dildo into Sana . Suga lies down on the floor and scream in pain . You took off your jacket and covered Sana body .

" Sana ? Are you okay ? " You asked .

Sana didn't answered , you quickly carried her to your car . You floored the gas and bring Sana home . Sana is still unconscious, it's obvious that Suga drugged her .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

" GIRLS !! HELP !! " You screamed once you reach their door .

Tzuyu opened the door and she was shocked to see you carrying Sana that passed out . The girls quickly came to you and help carried Sana to her bed .

" What happen ? " Nayeon asked .

You explained everything to them . After they changed Sana clothes and put her to sleep , they brought you snacks and drinks while you chat with the girls .

" Let's play Truth or Dare ! " Mina suddenly suggested .

" Ooohhhhh yesssssss " Momo said .

" Hmm sure " you said .

All of you sat in a circle . They took a empty bottle and spinned it , the bottle pointed at Jihyo .

" Do you have a boy that you like ? " Jeongyeon asked . Jihyo smiled and shakes her head . The girls looked at each other and spinned the bottle . It points at Tzuyu .

" Which one of us that you dislike the most ? " Jihyo asked .

" Nayeon-unnie " Tzuyu answered .

" What why ? " Nayeon was shocked .

" Because you're prettier than me " Tzuyu said .

Everyone laughed .

Tzuyu spinned the bottle and it points at you .

" Is the girl you like in this house right now ? " Tzuyu asked . The girls quickly looked at you , anticipating for your answer . You looked at all of them , and nodded . Your eyes met with Chaeyoung's . She smiled .

Your heart itches. No one knows that you like Sana , not even Sana herself . Chaeyoung confessed to you but you didn't gave her a proper answer . You spinned the bottle . It points at Momo .

" Would you rather choose a guy that loves you , or a guy that you love ? " You asked .

Everyone was silent , they looked at you , then at Momo , then back at you .

" I would choose a guy that will love me , he can take care of me and feed me food . If the guy i love doesn't love me back , it's useless and i'm only wasting time to get his attention . " Momo answered while munching chips .

You spaced out , thinking about Sana . Does she know that you like her ? Will she like you back ?

Momo spinned the bottle and it points at Chaeyoung .

" I dare you to ..... " Momo scanned across the room .

" .... kiss Sana !! " Momo said .

Everyone was surprised but they like it .

" Oh my god you must do it Chae . " Nayeon said .

Chaeyoung looked at you , then walked to Sana room . You panicked a little . Is she really gonna do it ? All the girls followed Chaeyoung behind into Sana room . Sana is still sleeping . Chaeyoung went next to her , and bent down .

" Stop ! " You suddenly said .

All the girls turned and looked at you .

" I .. erm... should go home now ... " You said and laughed awkwardly.

" Oh okay sure , i'll send you to the door . " Jihyo said .

Jihyo brought you to the door , you thanks her .

" You like Sana right ? " Jihyo suddenly asked .

" How did you ... "

" That's not important, Sana is not easy to get , there's a lot of competition, but good luck ___ oppa ! " Jihyo smiled and closed the door .

You drove back home .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

In the morning , you got a text message from Sana before you went to school .

" Thanks for saving me , i owe you one . " Sana sent .

You smiled .

" Are you free tonight ? " You sent .

" Yup , Why ? " Sana asked .

" Wanna go for a movie ? " You sent .

" Sounds good , see you tonight :) " Sana sent .