Drama

I decided that I wasn't going to tell anyone and I was just going to let it blow over.

Just my family would know.

I would not let this little thing as PTSD ruin my life and take over.

I woke up bright and early with a pounding headache.

I went to the kitchen and opened the medicine cabinet to see what we got.

I was about to give up on finding anything until I saw the pain killers.

I grabbed one pill from the box and gulped it down not even using water.

I went back upstairs to my room but before I even got there my sister called me.

"Em, you up?"

I walked to her door and said, "Yeah, why?"

She was laying in bed and the bags under her eyes were not pretty.

She smiled all nicely and patted the end of her bed for me to sit down.

I calmly but hesitantly sat down and looked out her window making no contact whatsoever.

She sat up touching my shoulder and then falling back in bed.

I asked again, "What do you need, Cherry?"

She started to laugh as if she was hi or something.

Then, she finally said, "You shouldn't have faked PTSD. Your just trying to take all the attention at school away from me."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever, Cherry. I'm going to go get dressed now."

I got up from my bed and before I even got out of the room Cherry had to say one last thing, "Oh, and thanks for what you did with Pony yesterday. I was the talk of the school."

My back was turned to her, but I rolled my eyes and continued to walk out of her room slamming the door behind me.

Once I got in my room I started to change into what I thought was a cute outfit:

It was a pink rosy dress with pink sneakers.

After that I curled my hair, put on makeup, and my bathroom necessities as shower, brushing teeth, etc.

I went to grab my bag but totally forgot that I left it at school.

So, I just packed my backup track clothes: