Feelings

My mom tried to get me out of my rooms for hours but nothing was working.

She was trying so hard, but she did not succeed.

I was laying in my bed the whole day thinking of what all happened.

It's been a week and I haven't even dared to call Pony.

He kissed me!

I could see he had messaged me so many times but nothing was working.

The little ghost girl in our house has visited me some.

I had lost all of the fear in my body of her, and she had became my friend.

She's honestly like a little sister to me.

I found out tons about her especially the weird ghost story Ross had mentioned to me.

Her name was Evelynn Myers and she was four years old.

She doesn't know where her body is either because she can't remember it.

She came through my door literally through my door and sat with my in my bed.

She said to me, "I think you should talk to her."

I looked at her and said, "I can't, it's not that I don't want to it's just that I'm scared."

She put her hands on her hips and said, "You shouldn't be. She loves you."

I calmly took a shaky deep breath and said, "Your right...I guess it's time to come out."

I pushed my door open and walked out.

She was sitting on the couch having empty whiskey bottles all on the little coffee table.

She looked extremely exhausted and drunk at the same time.

I called out to her, "Mom"

She looked up and said, "Let me explain."

I didn't sit beside her but on the opposite end of the couch.

I said, "You have five minutes."

She began with, "See when you started track practice your dad became obsessed with you winning.

I guess we both drank our pain away. I wanted to forget him and move on...

So, when we were still living in our house I met Edward.

Even though I had to sneak around to see him, it was worth it.

Once your father found out about it, he began to heavily drink.

He started hanging around his so called buddies as they took him to Bucks bar.

He never meant to hurt me he just wanted some answers.

I didn't have the heart to tell him, so I didn't want you to find out either.

I don't know how he did but he did.

He just wants you to be safe and to stay away from me that's why he cared where you were."

I looked away from her and asked, "So...you cheated on dad and turned your back on him."

She said, "I had no choice, Emma, I wasn't happy."

I asked, "Then, why didn't you two talk about what was happening instead of going behind our backs!

He loved you and you betrayed him? So maybe he did come back and start abusing you but that's because he found out.

And now that I know about this I don't want to stay here.