Avengers Tower

Peter and I were swinging through the city. He had his arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall from the heights we were at. I didn't want to tell him that I could fly, mainly because he seemed like he wanted to take me to this place on his own. The only reason I knew his name is because I heard him talking on the device with a man he called Mr. Stark. I guess he suspected that I already knew his name after the call, so he didn't bother telling me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Avengers tower," He replied, shortly.

"Why?"

"Because we need to know what your abilities are. Also, you need to meet Mr. Stark,"

"Who's we?" I asked curiously.

"The avengers," He stated. "And stop asking so many questions, it's distracting!"

"Sorry," I mumbled silently.

We continued to swing through the city until I saw a big tower in the distance with a big "A" on it.

"We're here!" Peter announced.

~Avengers Tower~

We landed on an area that appeared to be ready for our arrival. I looked around to see others that I assumed were the Avengers. One then walked up to me.

"Hello, you must be Wildfire. I'm Tony Stark, but you can call me Mr. Stark," He greeted.

"Hello Mr. Stark," I replied with a slight smile on my face.

"Wildfire do you know all of your powers?" He asked me, cutting right to the chase.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"Well, would you mind if we did some tests on you so that we can understand your powers?"

"No, I would not mind at all,"

"Good, then follow Peter to the lab,"