Moving On

Leaving Avengers tower was hard for me. It would have been harder if I had to leave Peter, but he goes to the academy too. Before I left Tony gave me a picture, it was taken the day I first came to Earth. In the picture I was standing next to Peter and Wanda. I immediately put it in my suitcase first, mostly because I wanted a memory of what I left behind. I was still going to see the Avengers, but now they would be my teachers. The good thing about moving to the academy is that I will get to see Peter more, even though he still lives with Aunt May. I finished packing my bags and gave everyone a hug before I left. Tony then drove me to the academy and I saw Peter smiling at me from the door.

~The academy~

Peter helped me unload my bags from the car and I said goodbye to Tony. He carried them to my room for me.

"I'm so glad you decided to come to the academy!" He said as we sat on my bed. "Now I get to see you more often!"

Then he kissed me on the forehead, proceeding towards the door in order to leave.

"See you in tomorrow at training and if you need anything you can come to me,"

"Thanks Pete and goodnight," I said.

I hadn't realized how late it had gotten with all the packing and goodbyes I had done. After setting up my room I laid down on my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and got dressed. I went over and looked at my schedule on my desk.

1~Morning training

2~Powers/Abilities

I wondered why I only had to classes on my schedule, but I guess it was all I needed to do. I looked back at my schedule to see that my first class started at 9:45. I looked at the clock it was 7:15. Good, I have enough time to do other things too. I walked downstairs and got breakfast. I sat down at a vacant table, later Peter arrived and occupied the space next to me.

"Well you're up early!" He proclaimed sounding a little tired.

"And you're not?" I joked.

"Well every morning I'm only half awake," He explained. "Plus, Aunt May dropped me off earlier today, it's so much easier now that she knows I'm Spider-man!"

"Yeah, well you better wake up!" I said and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Consider me woken up!" He said causing me to giggle.

I finished eating my breakfast rather quickly and got up from my seat.

"I'm going back to my room to change in to my costume,"

"Ok see you at training!" Peter exclaimed and kissed me on the cheek.

I went upstairs and changed in to my red and black uniform. The ends of my hair automatically turned red. Since it was only 8:00 I went over to my desk and made a binder. I put my schedule on the cover of my binder and put a notebook inside. Then I got a red bag with a black diamond, that Wanda had made for me. I put the binder inside and headed downstairs. It was 9:25 almost training time.