The Final Answer

Wildfire's P.O.V
I woke in the morning, realizing almost immediately that Peter was gone. Worry filled me at first, but then I looked up to see a path of rose petals leading somewhere. Once I got up and dressed I decided to follow them.

~A little while later~

After following them for a while, I reached the café where me and Peter had our first date. I opened the door to the café and walked in. I saw Peter sitting at a table for two, so I went over to him. Just as I was about to sit down he took my hands in his and stood up.

"Wildfire..." He spoke, causing me to look in to his eyes. "From the moment I first met you I knew that I was in love, and after all we've been through we've managed to stay together over the years. So I just thought that maybe we should make this relationship permanent. Wildfire Skylar Smith, will make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I was so shocked and taken aback when he got down on one knee, opening a small, black box to reveal a red and silver ring. I already knew my decision and I was ready to tell him.

"YES PETER, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" I shouted, pure excited inside me.

"You just made me the happiest man alive!" He exclaimed, slipping the ring on my finger.

I kissed him like there was no tomorrow, excitement filling me that I was going to marry him. I was going to marry the love of my life. We both pulled away from the kiss, resting our foreheads against each other's. This was only the beginning.