The Vampire's Sister

"Oh my, aren't you a bit frightening." A feminine voice gasped and I saw a girl with pale white skin, blood red lips, and glowing green eyes with curly blonde hair standing in the doorway.

I growled, bearing my canines at her. She jumped, slightly spooked before smiling.

"An actual Shifter!" She squealed and launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Is this chick stupid or what?

I tried shaking her off but her grip was too strong so I took the mean, direct approach. I swung her around so she landed on the floor and I stood above her, growling.

"So beautiful." She murmured and brushed my black fur with her hand.

I snapped at her hand but she snatched it away before I could bite her.

"I wish I was a werewolf." She pouted and I mentally scowled.

Shifter! I'm a shifter! I don't sit there and call you bloodsucker now do I?

"You must be an Alpha with how unnaturally large you are, not to mention your viciousness and scariness." She spoke after a tension filled silence.

I growled in response but pride rolled off of me in waves. I couldn't ignore my Alpha blood, I was by nature arrogant and dominant. I would never submit to anyone, well perhaps my father and mother as they were Alpha and Luna but those days might be over soon.

No, I can't. My own pack member even said I'm not ready and my father is beginning to doubt me.

I stepped away from the girl, allowing her to stand up. I walked over to the window and sat down in front of it and howled. It was not night time but no one needed the moon to howl, the humans just made that up but I didn't mind. I like how the humans's minds function. I also love being half human, I share a part of the way they think and act.

Immediately after I stopped howling, five howls chorused back and warmth filled my heart. Five out of the six pack members were still loyal.

They are alive and loyal! I thought excitedly.

My glee was short-lived, when I realized that I still had one unfaithful pack member. But even if a pack member is unfaithful, it is like second nature to respond to an Alpha's howl.

Dread filled me and I whimpered.

What if I killed Mason? What if Erique killed him? I'm so stupid! How could I have brought my pack members here?

I turned around, looking at the girl. She was starring at me intently with awe in her eyes.

I gave her a flat look.

But she didn't waver.

I huffed and shifted back into my human form, beaten and bloodied.

"Oh dear." She gasped, raising her hand over her mouth as she took in my battered appearance.

"Can you stop standing there and actually get me some clothes." I snapped and she jumped at my demand.

She darted out of the room, closing the door and I heard the click of a lock.

"Wonderful! Now I'll never get out of here. I guess I'll just rot to death!" I growled, hitting the wall beside me.

I let grief consume as soon as I realized that the girl was not coming back.

"How will I ever gain back Jason's trust...if he's not already....gone." I whispered before standing up straight.

I pushed all emotion away except determination. I would get my pack mates out of here, even if it was the last thing I did.

My Dangerous Pleasureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें