Chapter |5|

Your point of view:

"Hey Kev.." I said walking up to him at his locker as he took a bite out of his breakfast sandwich.

"Hm? What's up?" Kevin said with his mouth full of food which made me roll my eyes, Kevin never had manners when it came to eating food.

"Can I talk to you... about this?" I pointed to the cut on my cheek which made him stop everything he was doing and nod his head.

"Walk and talk."

Walking down the hallway I decided I should probably tell him about the drugs part too, "Okay.. um so I kind of have been selling drugs since I was younger?"

"What?! Y/n you can't get yourself involved in that shit!" Kevin whisper yelled.

"I know, but I was younger and I wasn't old enough to get a job. I had to do something, my mom and brother never bought food only fast food and you know my mom has rarely been around since the divorce." Explaining as we walking down the hallway of our first period classroom.

"I know she had rarely been around, why hadn't you told me about this? I'm your best friend." His facial expression showed pain.

"Because I don't trust anyone, I didn't know you that long. But I got hurt, about two days ago."

"By who? I'll beat their fucking asses." He stopped beside Ms.Jaureguis room but I just ignored that we were in front of her room because the light was on in the front of the classroom but no one was there.

"David hit me... and kicked me numerous times in the stomach, I think he broke a few of my ribs." I confessed and Kevin begin to clench his fists so hard that they began to turn red.

When Kevin spoke I placed my hand on his chest trying to calm him down, "I'm going to fucking kill him! I knew he was a fucking abusive cunt, I just never thought he would touch his own sister!"

"Yeah, I know..." I said softly before Kevin's 'girlfriend' walked up to Kevin and kissed him before saying good morning.

"Y/n." Kristine said to me and I gave her a small smile.

"Baby, I wanna go get something to eat, please come with?"

"Okay cupcake." He said and fist bumped me before interlocking his hand with Kristine's as they walked back down the hallway.

Class starts in 20 minutes, I guess I could sit in my seat until then and finish my story.

Walking into the classroom I looked to my right and Ms.Jauregui was right there which made me jump. "Jesus Christ, Ms.J."

"You don't need to call me my last name when we are alone, you know that because you already do it. And I apologize for the scare." Her voice cracked when she spoke which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Okay." Is all I said before setting my bag down beside my desk that she was currently seated in.

"Y/F/N, how is your home life going?" She randomly asked and I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?"

"I'm just curious, I mean I heard your mom wasn't home you told me... so I'm just wondering."

"Um, well it's fine. My brother and I were playing video games and watching movies the other night." I began but sighed when she didn't seem fazed by my story.

"We played call of duty.. black ops 2 even though that game isn't new it's still the best o-"

Lauren cut me off standing up from my desk, "Y/n I know you're lying about your home situation, just tell me the truth... What really happened to you?"