Chapter |25|

Your point of view:

"Thank you for this, Lauren." I said as I put a marshmallow onto the marshmallow stick, I honestly don't know what these things are called, I never really did stuff like this growing up so this is kind of like a whole new experience. I do love smore's though.

I felt the pair of her soft hands rub up my torso slowly as she sat behind me and I sat in-between her legs in a chair that we kind of stole from another area that someone left. "You don't have to thank me, are you enjoying yourself baby?"

I turned slightly to look at her in the eyes, "Of course I am, I always do when I am with you." Lauren glanced down at my lips before leaning in, connecting her plump lips with mine. I closed my eyes slowly, moving my lips between hers. Her tongue moved along my bottom lip basically asking for entrance and I let her in, our tongues fighting for dominance. We were about to get into it until I forgot that I had a marshmallow above the fire.

"Shit." I said after I broke off the kiss, when I opened my eyes I saw that my marshmallow was completely burnt. I almost gagged just looking at it, I assume Lauren saw the look of disgust on my face which caused her to burst out into laughter for what seems to be the millionth time tonight that I made her laugh.

She took the stick out of my hand before eating the completely burnt marshmallow and I actually gagged a little bit. "What the actual fuck Lo?" I covered my mouth.

"What?" She questioned licking the sticky marshmallow off of her finger, I shook my head. "That was absolutely disgusting, that's like eating a completely burnt piece of toast."

"Do you have something against burnt toast?" She had a look of amusement in her eyes along with her facial expression as she licked her lips.

"Well yeah, I think everyone does." Scoffing I took the stick back from the green eyed beauty, "I have no attraction to you after seeing that." I joked grabbing another marshmallow from the bag but I was stopped by Lauren placing a hand in my joggers/jeans making me gasp and drop the stick.

"Not everyone," she started in a whisper which sent shivers down my spine, the feeling of her middle finger rubbing circles on my clit made me let out a little moan. After a second she pulled her hand out of my pants, leaving me soaked and wanting more. I was disappointed that she stopped. Where the hell did that come from? I wish she would do that more holy fuck.

"Wh-Why'd you stop?" My breath came off ragged as my heart was almost beating out of my chest and not in a bad way, in a good way.

"Oh? You didn't want me to stop?" Lauren knows exactly what she's doing and how much she turns me on.

"Lauren, this isn't fucking Fifty Shades of Grey," I groaned standing up from the chair, turning around to face her, a smirk playing on the older girls lips before she gripped my hips after standing up. "Oh? It's not?"

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"I bet you wish it was huh?" She slid both of her hands into the back of my pants, squeezing my ass. "Because I could do so many things to you and you wouldn't even say no, like, this." Her soft warm hands ran up my body slowly before her hand was lightly wrapped around my throat and a quiet whimper left my lips as my eyes met her aroused seductive ones. I never really liked choking until now, but then again I've never been with someone other than Lauren sexually.

"Lauren," I moaned and she hummed while slowly sliding her tongue across her bottom lip before biting it, all the while looking me in my Y/e/c eyes which almost made me fall to my knees and let her have her way with me. What has gotten into her?

"Yes baby?"

"I don't wanna do this outside. Bugs." Saying this broke the sexual tension. Lauren removed her hand from around my throat and took a step back but her hands moved to my waist. "We were about to fuck, and all you can worry about are the fucking bugs?"