New feelings

Severus Tobias Snape was never a type to show his feelings, all it ever did was get him bullied by James and the rest of the muraders. He went about his school work and only showed the slightest hint of emotions during his favorite class, potions. But something had been bothering Severus... And he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Ever since his friend Violet Olsen Andrews started taking a liking to Lucius Malfoy, Severus couldn't help but feel... How could he put it? Strange was the only word he could lable it, for he had no Idea as to what this feeling was. "Mister Snape!" snapped his charms teacher "Did you hear a word I just said?!" Severus had been too engrossed in his ponderings that he hadn't realized that professor Hazlebea had started the lesson. "No sir..." Severus said ashamed. "Well then Mister Snape, I guess I'll have to re-explain it for you?" The strict Professor harshly asked. "Yes sir. I am sorry for the inconvenience sir." Professor Hazlebea simply huffed and started the lesson again with Severus listening. Later at lunch Severus sat down at a far corner of the Slytherin table trying to avoid everyone, as usual, so that he may be able to sort out this strange feeling. Soon after Violet and Lucius walked in and when Severus saw them he grew angry, about what he couldn't figure out. But for some reason it was pointed towards his friend Lucius, he turned away from the couple and started eating. A few moments later he felt a presence at his side and looked over to see them sitting next to him "Hey Sev!" greeted Violet "Hello Severus, how are you?" queried Lucius "Just fine" Severus grunted pointedly. Both Violet and Lucius gave Severus a confused look. "What?" Severus said in reply to their looks. Lucius tipped his head to the side "Are you sure you're alright Severus?" Severus slammed down his utensil "Why do YOU care?! And I am QUITE sure that I am fine. Now if you'll excuse me." at that Severus stood up, grabbed his satchel and stormed from the Great Hall leaving his friends staring after him in shock.