Another day of confusion part2

"How can you help if I don't even know what's wrong?" Severus asked pitifully. Violet crouched there for a while thinking "Sev? Why have you grown angry?" Severus sighed "I don't know Violet... I don't know why." For a while Violet looked at Severus and saw, not the boy who kept his walls up and always knew what to do but, a poor boy who's walls have failed him and crumbled and he hasn't a clue as to what to do about it or how to fix it. She saw a boy who's world was spinning round relentlessly throwing him around much like the Marauders do. "You'll figure it out. I promise Sev, like you always do." she places a had on her confused friends cheek "And when you do I'll be there to help, I promise." Severus thanked her and she told him to rest and left, leaving him to his head full of Buzzing thoughts. Sleep and little Severus couldn't have been farther apart, he had so many questions, which were more or less different variations of "What is happening to me?" and he just couldn't clear his mind. And so Severus got up and put on some black pajama pants "I am NOT walking around in my underwear. Even if I'm only going into the common room." he said to himself as he set of to sit in front of the fire in the common room. He sat down in his favorite arm chair, the one closest to the fireplace but far enough away from the others and pulled out his book in an attempt to calm his raging mind. Severus woke up with a jolt when the first students came rushing into the common room noisily and dressed in their uniforms. "I must have finally fallen asleep..." he concluded before he got up and hurried into the dorm before anyone noticed him and got ready for the day. On his way to breakfast he ran into James and the rest. "Hey! It's snivilus! Where do you think you're going?" questioned James grabbing ahold of Severus' arm "To breakfast James... Let me go." but despite Severus' attempts to break free James just pulled him along to a nearly empty part of the school "Oh no, we're gonna have a little fun!"