I'm ready

"And now I don't know if I should tell her, or if I even like her like that." Severus finished explaining. Professor Slughorn takes a moment to digest what he has been told and to figure out how to help his confused student. "I think you should tell her, you know I have felt some growing tension between Miss. Andrews and Mr. Malfoy. It might be because of how worried she is for you. Yeah, I think you should tell her and see how things go." Said the professor thoughtfully. Severus nods "Yeah that's a good idea... Thanks professor Slughorn." Severus got up to leave and tell Violet about his new found feeling and thanked his professor once again for his help before closing the door behind him and started his search for Violet. Severus wandered the halls checking Violets favorite places to relax, checking in the Slytherin common room last. When Severus got there he saw Violet and Lucius on the couch but on separate ends of it. "Hello Violet, Lucius." They both looked at Severus with worry, Lucius looking more fearful. "Sev! Have you figured out what's wrong?" Violet asked glad for someone to talk to. "Uhm... Yes actually. I talked with Professor McGonagall and she told me it is Jealousy. And then I talked to Professor Hazelbea and he helped me figure out what I was jealous about." Severus explained. Violet thinks this over "That makes sense. What ARE you jealous about?" at this Severus became shy and his cheeks turned a rosy color. "W-Well you see... I'm jealous of... Well" Severus sighed "Of Lucius and your relationship..." Severus finally admitted and even he knew it to be true. "Oh ho, so the angry little man is jealous of moi?" Lucius laughs " I wouldn't let her near you. Your not jealous, your turning into your Father." Lucius' words hit Severus hard "No! I'm nothing like my father!"