Another day of confusion part 3

"Oh no, we're gonna have a little fun!" exclaimed James as he shoved Severus to Sirius who pushed him up against a wall holding him there. "I'm not interested with your fun." Severus said hiding his fear of what their fun could be. "Oh look James, Snivilus is trying to sound brave! How useless." laughed Sirius in Severus' face. "Yeah yeah just keep him still... I'm gonna have some fun WITHOUT my wand today." sneered James as he got ready to punch Severus in the gut. "Hmm finding my students about to bully Mr. Snape?" Came the voice of McGonagall warningly from a small ways down the hall. "Professor McGonagall! We were..." Remus said attempting to cover up for his friends. He wasn't really one to bully Severus, he did plan out the Marauders pranks though. "Mr. Lupin, do not try and tell me this isn't what it looks like. I know very well how you treat this boy." McGonagall said plainly "The four of you should get to the Great Hall. And Mr. Snape... May I speak with you for a moment?" with that The Murders left for the Great Hall, James giving Severus a look of 'Next time you won't be so lucky' before disappearing around a corridor. "Why do you want to talk to me professor?" Questioned Severus whom thought he was in trouble, had he not done his homework? No impossible, he always did his homework. "Come with me please Severus." McGonagall started walking to her class room and opened the door to let Severus in. After they both settled down in the professors class room McGonagall spoke. "Severus, your friend Violet is very worried about you." Severus then understood why McGonagall wanted to speak with him. Violet told her about how he has been acting. "I know she is ma'am... She has told me already." the professor looked at him for a moment in silence, which was killing Severus. He just wanted to get this over with. Finally McGonagall said "Lets talk about what's going on Severus."