Friday, December 23rd (Part Two)

Looking in the mirror in her room, Lexi zipped up her new Christmas Tree onesie. Her curled black hair fell just at her shoulders and her bangs fell perfectly on her forehead. The only make up she had on was eyeliner and blood red matte lipstick. That was her go to for makeup, not a full face, but a bold lip and some bomb ass eyeliner. Juliet was the one to do a full face and look fantastic in it.

Her cell phone rang from inside her onesie pouch and she took it out to see that it was Elli calling. Lexi answered, "Whaddup."

"Hey is it cool if I ride with you to the lake house?" Elli asked sweetly like she really didn't want to drive.

That made Lexi chuckle slightly, "Yeah I can be the chauffeur. When do you want me to pick you up?"

There was a long pause, making Lexi raise her eyebrows as she put on some perfume. Finally, Elli got back to her, "Im actually at your house."

After she said that, Zeus barked from downstairs and Lexi's mom went "Elliot Grey! Welcome!"

Rolling her eyes, Lexi hung up the phone before continuing to go around her room, getting things straightened up. As she pulled her comforter over her bed, Elli walked on in to her room. An eyebrow raised as she looked around Lexi's room, "Wow. You've cleaned."

Lexi had been cleaning since she got back from the mall. That was always the outcome of being stressed and the whole Jessica fiasco was definitely stressing her out. Of course, she ended up giving Jess the information for the party. A part of her argued that she had no choice, but she knew that there always is. She easily could've told Jess to shove off, but she couldn't do it.

Lexi scoffed slightly, putting her pillows on the bed, "Don't be so surprised. I like to leave my room like this to come back to. It makes me feel good about myself."

As Lexi turned around to face Elli, she caught the girl looking her over. That made her smirk a bit, looking at Elli's outfit. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt that said "Oh deer" and on her head were reindeer antlers. Her hair was straight, as usual, and she only had some light makeup on.

"You look great, my deer." Lexi said jokingly.

"You look ridiculous." Elli fired back with a smirk.

"Oh so that's why you couldn't stop staring." Lexi sent her a wink before going over to her dresser to grab a braided leather brace let. She glanced over at Elli to see her blushing slightly.

Elli cleared her throat, "It's just the Doc Martins with the onesie. Very big fashion statement."

That made Lexi look down at her shoes before back up to Elli with an offended look, "Excuse me, but Docs are a classic. They are comfortable, but I'm also able to kick someone in the face."

"And you're planning to kick someone in the face tonight?"

Lexi stopped in front of Elli on the way to the door and pointed at her, "Watch the sass, honey, or it might be you."

"Oh I'm so scared." Elli rolled her eyes with a grin as the two of them walked down the stairs.

As they got to the kitchen, Lexi's mom was looking through the fridge. She looked over her shoulder at the girls, a smile on her face. "You off to go rage?"

"Of course, mother." Lexi plucked her car keys off the counter. "Isn't Christmas without a little partying."

Elizabeth snorted as she brought out an apple, "A little. Sure thing, honey. I'd like to believe that, but I know how I was at your age."