Saturday, December 24th

The morning came too quickly for Lexi. Granted that she passed out around 2 in the morning, she still woke up at 9. Her head hurt and the sun from the windows seemed like a deathray to her eyes. As she walked down the stairs to the living room, she saw many other people passed out on the couches and even on the floor. That was the sure sign of a good party.

It would have been a better party if Lexi didn't screw up. Last night after she got away from her friends, she stayed by herself in the loft bathroom to think about everything. She blamed herself for Elli leaving, not Jessica. Lexi should've just pushed Jess away the moment the blonde kissed her. But no she didn't know what to do. Of course that was what Elli saw.

In the kitchen was Alyssa and Mitch. They were cleaning up the cups and food on the counters. Alyssa was bouncing around easily while Mitch moved slow and groggily. Lexi was more at Mitch's speed.

Alyssa noticed Lexi and smiled, "Well hello, Miss hermit. Ready to talk with your friends?"

"No." Was all Lexi grumbled, sitting on a bar stool and reaching for an unopened water bottle on the counter. She took a much needed drink of water. "It's too early in the morning."

Mitch sat a phone in front of Lexi, "I'm guessing you have either been ignoring your phone or it died. Both of us woke up to at least 35 text messages from Jules and half as many calls." After their statement, they pointed to the most recent text from about ten minutes ago, saying thay Juliet was on her way. "Get ready to talk because we all know Juilet is going to make you."

"What is there to talk about?" Lexi sighed and rubbed her face, "I fucked up by letting Jess kiss me. Elli saw it and left because I kissed her and..." Putting her hands over her face, she groaned and looked to Alyssa. "Was this what you wanted me to find out, Al? That I fuck up too much?"

Alyssa shrugged and had a look on her face like she was going to say yes, "Well, I mean..." That only caused Lexi to groan and let her forehead fall onto the counter. Alyssa went across from Lexi, "I didn't want it to go down like this. I just hoped that you would have seen Elli and Jess side-by-side and realize who you actually like. Elli. You like Elli."

"Yeah no shit." Lexi said with her face still in the marble.

Mitch put a hand on her arm, "Look, kid, you just need to tell her. I mean, that kiss was a good start, but kisses can also be blown off. It's like when you and I kissed for spin the bottle. Absolutely nothing. If El thinks that was just for mistle toe, then that is not a good thing."

Lexi came to that conclusion last night after Elli left. During that kiss, she felt something and she knew Elli felt something too. Testing the theory of Elli liking her came to it's conclusion with Lexi also with some kind of feelings for her. Talking would be the best idea and that was exactly what Lexi was going to do after getting herself cleaned up after the eggnog fiasco.

That went well.

The door opened and in strolled Juliet. Slamming the door behind her, she looked at all of her friends with a look of disbelief. "I have been gone for, what, three days and you three have been up to no good!"

"Yeah, why are you back?" Alyssa asked, putting her hands on the counter, trying to veer Juliet off her ginger tornado course.

"My aunt broke her leg and my mom had a breakdown, so we left which was really annoying. I mean, we could've stayed at the lodge but no. We actually left yesterday morning and I wanted to surprise you guys at the party." Juliet looked at Lexi, who still had her head down. The redhead strolled her way. "Looks like I had a few surprises myself. So, Lex, when were you going to tell me about your growing friendliness towards El. And why didn't all of you tell me that Jessica Fucking Tate was back and in contact with our Lexi?"