Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Feliks was already in the doorway when they arrived."You guys are always velcome at my house!" Feliks said giving each of them a hug as they entered the house.

"I was thinking tomorrow that you, Eduard, and I would go look for good places to remodel our houses. Ralvis could go to Swiss's house," Toris suggested.

Ralvis blushed at the thought of being able to see Lily tomorrow."That's like the plan," Feliks smiled.

The next morning Feliks was cooking breakfast. "Feliks why are you wearing a girly apron?" Eduard asked.

"I stopped questioning Feliks a long time ago," Toris answered.

"Breakfast is served! It's so fabulous!"Feliks cheered. He gestured to the eggs and bacon on the table.

"Dig in everyone,"Feliks grinned. They sat down and enjoyed the meal Feliks cooked. Afterwards they got in Feliks's car and drove to Swiss's. Basch was already at the front door when they got there.

"Hello. Don't worry I'll take care of Ralvis," Basch said.

"Okay Ralvis we'll see you later,"Toris said going back to the car.

"Come in Ralvis don't be shy. Lily is in her bedroom. It's upstairs first door to the right. Make yourself at home.I'll check on you two later,"Basch smiled heading out to the backyard. Ralvis skipped up the stairs and knocked on Lily's door.

"Come in,"Lily shouted.

Ralvis opened the door,"Hello Lily."

"Oh Ralvis your here!"Lily smiled,"Did you finish the book?"

"Actually I did. Last night actually, I couldn't put it down it vas really good. A guy who stole from the rich and gave to the poor? Now that's a hero, sorry Alfred. If only we could do that," Ralvis pondered. He opened the bag he brought and gave her back the book.

"I'm glad you liked it. I have other books you could borrow," Lily said gesturing to the bookshelf on the opposite wall of her bedroom.

"Woah. Thanks Lily that's really generous of you,"Ralvis smiled and went to look at the book shelf.

"You sure have a lot of books over Greek mythology," Ralvis commented.

"It's very interesting. I like it vhen Hercules tells me stories. He gave most of them to me for past birthdays. You can borrow some if you'd like," Lily generously stated.

"Well thank you Lily,"Ralvis grinned.

"No problem. That's vhat friends do,"She said handing him one if them.

"I never really had any friends," Ralvis blushed.

"Vhat about the Baltics and Feliks?"Lily asked.

"They aren't my friends they are my family," Ralvis answered,"Your my second friend actually.

"Who is your first?"Lily questioned.

"Peter. I really forgot how it happened,but he started calling me a lot," Ralvis remembered.

"You have to get used to Peter before you really know him,"Lily offering advice,"Sure he can be really annoying but once you talk more with him he shows a different side.

"Are you two an item?"Ralvis asked scratching his head.

"Oh no! Sorry if it came out like that. We are just friends and I like someone else anyway,"Lily blushed.

"It's fine Lily," Ralvis said relived.

Knock!Knock!

"I hope you kids are behaving,"Basch shouted.

"We are!"They shouted back.

"Lunch will be ready in 10 minutes," Basch yelled.

"Got it!"They yelled.