Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ralvis's hands were shaking.

" Come on Ralvis you can do it," Toris smiled handing him the phone.

Eduard patted his back," You got it kid!"

Ralvis grabbed the phone and dialed Lily's phone number," Hey it's Ralvis."

"Hello Ral vhat's up?" She asked.

"You know that ball coming up? Vell I vas vondering if you'd go vith me?" He asked.

"Oh I'd love to! Not as friends right?" Lily questioned.

Ralvis started blushing from the other line," So ve are dating now?"

"Hehe I guess so," Lily giggled.

"Sure I'll pick you up at 7 next veek than. My girlfriend," Ralvis grinned.

" Do you vant to come dress shopping vith me?" She asked.

"No I vant to be surprised," Ralvis grinned.

"Vell can you ask if Feliks could come since he's so fashionable?" Lily asked.

Ralvis put the phone on his shoulder," Do you want to help Lily with dress shopping for the ball?"

Feliks eyes flew wide open in excitement," Yes I would like LOVE to!"

Ralvis put the phone on his ear," He said he'd love to."

"Yeah I heard he's really loud. Tell him tomorrow," Lily said.

"Okay I'll talk to you tomorrow," Ralvis grinned handing up the phone.

"OMG this is like soooo exciting! I'm the best matchmaker EVER! I'm gonna pick like the cutest dress!" Feliks yelled.

"I'm happy for you Ralvis, you deserve it," Toris smiled.

" Vho are you going with Mr. Matchmaker?" Eduard asked.

"Oh yeah! Toris do you vant to be like my date to the ball?" Feliks questioned.

"Yes I'd be happy to," Toris grinned.

"Hey Mr. Matchmaker vho am I going vith?" Eduard asked.

"Hmmmm how about Sofia or Natalia?" Feliks suggested.

"Definitely Sofia. I'll go call her now," Eduard said grabbing the phone and leaving the room.

" So when are you going shopping for the ball?" Ralvis asked Feliks and Toris.

"Oh I already picked our matching suit and dress," Feliks yawned flipping his hair.

"VHAT Vhen did this happen?" Toris asked.

"Like as soon as I found out about the ball, duh. I know size suit you vear and I knew if I asked you'd say yes," Feliks answered.

"Please tell me it's not pink!" Toris asked nervously.

"If Feliks picked it out for you two it's pink," Ralvis said dropping the bomb.

Toris sank his head into his hands while Feliks tried to calm him down," Ve can go shopping again, don't vorry!"

Eduard walked in looking pleased," Vhat's going on?"

"Feliks picked pink suit and dress for the ball," Ralvis stated.

Eduard put the phone down," Vell Sofia said yes so ve have to go shopping anyvay. Is it okay if she and Natalia come?"

"Sure more the better, vait Ralvis vhat are you gonna do?" Feliks said looking puzzled.

"I can go to Peter's," Ralvis stated.

"Is the suit really pink too?" Toris cried.

"Yes," Feliks nodded.

Toris put his head in Feliks lap to cry.