Chapter 6: School

Chapter 6: School

Monday *the next day*

        I can't believe I have school today! School means for the next several months I have to drag myself out of bed way to early every morning. And somehow today I had the will power to get out of bed with a minimum number of snoozes.

        As I was in the bathroom doing my hair I text Austin, remembering how last night before I went to bed I told him how I was starting school and won't be able to text him till around lunch or later. So he said to text him in the morning.

Me: hey 😄

Austin: good morning beautiful 😊

Me: did I wake you?

Austin: no I've been up for like 20 mins

Me: aren't you still in school?

Austin: ya I'm home schooled

Me: so what grade would you be in?

Austin: I'd be a senior

Me: ya I got that sophomore swag lol

Austin: your cute lol

Me: thx I try 😝

Austin: so for the next couple days I'ma be home

Me: that's cool. When's your next concert then?

Austin: I have a pre-show thing Sunday

Me: awesome I have to go to school now 😑

Austin: ok wanna skype later??

Me: sure☺️

-during lunch-

        Soon as the bell rang I hurried to my locker and grabbed my lunch. When I got to the cafeteria Holly, Camryn and Lauren were already at our table. "Hey guys." I said since I feel like I haven't seen them all day. "Hey girly." Holly said. Soon they were off talking about the new hot kids or the old teacher who has no idea what's going on but I didn't pay much attention. As I took a bite of my turkey and cheese sandwich, I text Austin.

Me: lunch time!

Austin: still up for skype date tonight??

Me: of course ☺️

        I couldn't help but smile and giggle thinking about this, especially since he called it a 'date'. Camryn noticed and started giving me a weird look. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah why?" I asked still not being able to hold back my smile. She glanced at my phone then back at me "who are you texting?" My eyes went wide. I wasn't ready to tell anybody about Austin yet. "Nobody!" I said grabbing my phone. Doing that she knew I was texting a boy I like and she gave me the 'tell me now' look which kinda scared me a little. "I'll tell you later." I whispered.

-after school-

        All day long all I could think about was skyping with Austin! I couldn't focus during class at all, not like we were doing anything anyways on the first day of school.

        Soon as I got home I ran to my room, passing the living room and heard my mom yell "what no hi mom. I love you." But I kept going. When I got to my room I threw my bag down on my chair and jumped on my bed. I texted Austin.

Me: I'm home!

Austin: is a lil after 5 ok?

Me: sure