Chapter 5.

Harry was quite proud of himself, he managed to get dressed and find the dinning room by himself on the morning of his lessons, he sat down on his father's right and asked for pancakes which drew a raised eyebrow from his father.

"What, I have to have something cheerful before I am primped and prepped in this etiquette lessons." Harry said indignantly, an owl flew in with a newspaper attached to its leg making Harry blink, he hadn't seen the mail arrive before.

"Um why is there an owl with a newspaper?"

"Owls carry the mail and deliveries in the magical world." His father said placing 5 bronze coins, noticing the curious look his father explained.

"Wizard currency, bronze coins are knuts, silver ones are sickles and gold ones are galleons."

"Right, owls carry mail and different money."

"You don't need to know about the money yet as long as you can count." Voldemort opened the paper and disappeared behind it occasionally tutting or muttering under his breath, when he finished his breakfast he called Tilly to get the etiquette book for him so he could skim read it to make sure he had all the important points. There was an alarm like sound that rang through the castle making Harry jump violently and glare at his father who chucked.

"Lucius has arrived."

"Oh the joy," Harry muttered, but followed his father to a large room, a tall, elegant man stood regally just in front of the fireplace, Harry remembered his father telling him wizards could travel through fireplaces; it was called the floo system. What stood out about the man was his white blonde hair which was unusually blonde,

"Whoa, who gave him peroxide?" Harry murmured to himself, but the Dark Lord caught it, his lips twitched and he had to cover a smile, he remembered thinking the same thing when he first saw Lucius' father Abraxas.

"My Lord," The blonde's smooth voice sounded.

"Come Lucius," they were led to a large room which was pretty plain especially compared to the rest of the castle, it had a table with 4 chairs, a sofa and a small book case.

"You know why you are here correct Lucius?"

"Yes My Lord, I am here to teach etiquette."

"What I didn't tell you was who you would be teaching, Milo." Harry walked over from where he was stood by the door, he was glad his footsteps were silent, and stood next to his father. Lucius looked curiously at the child, who was around Draco's age, and back to his lord, his eyes widened slightly at the resemblance but he remained silent.

"This is my son and heir Lucius, this is your Prince." The blonde withheld a gasp and bowed lowly.

"It is an honour to meet you my Prince." Harry nodded.

"Milo, this is Lucius Malfoy he is a member of my elite, I want you to put your full effort in."

"Yes father." Harry's voice was cool and his face emotionless, he saw the flash of surprise on his fathers face before it was covered, with one last glance the Dark Lord swept from the room. Lucius cleared his throat and began Milos first lesson; they started with the posture. He was taught how to stand straight backed and proud, Lucius complemented him on the emotionless mask and said he looked remarkably like his father with how he stood which made Harry very happy. Once they covered standing posture they sat at the table and he was taught the correct way to sit and hold himself during a meal, then they moved on to walking with the correct posture and grace which it seemed Harry had a natural ability with, but he was still forced to walk up and down the room with 2 books on his head until he could keep the books there at a brisk walk. He nearly jumped up and down when he was told that was it for the day, but he refrained from doing so, his father spoke to Lucius before the blonde left and they made their way to the dining room where, just because he felt like it, he flopped in to his chair in an undignified heap.