Prologue

One late rainy  November night, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom were nestled in their gigantic mansion in California with their two (going on three), son John

One late rainy November night, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom were nestled in their gigantic mansion in California with their two (going on three), son John. Katy was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test, her eyes awaiting for the results. "anything yet babe?" Said her husband Orlando Bloom. "Not yet.." replied Katy as she took a sigh and flumped in her husbands willing arms. Orlando sighed and pulled his arms near Katy's waist as he too looked at the test. "I hope this time worked, we have been trying for weeks!!!" Katy exclaimed as she rest her head on Orlando's chest. "Me too babe, me too." He replied and heaved a big sigh. John was waddling around the living room with his favourite pacifier in his mouth, (He is super attached to it,) dancing around while the Wiggles were singing a song about sailboats on TV. He looked around wanting to dance with his mommy and daddy. He saw hem hugging near the bathroom as they whispered to each other. John was confused. Why were they standing in the bathroom?? did daddy take a big stinkaroo again and mommy wanted to see it? he waddled over to them to see what the commotion was all about. "Hello my handsome boy!" Katy said as she picked a very curious john up into her arms. John looked around the washroom and only saw a little pink stick resting on the sink. "Stick?" said John as he outstretched his stubby little hands towards the little pink stick on the sink. "Not quite baby," Katy giggled. "Mommy is seeing if she is going to have another baby!" "Baby?" John replied as he stuck his thumb into his mouth. "Ooh Katy! The results are starting to show!" John said with excitement. "Really?!" Katy said as she looked at the stick. The test started to reveal one line, and slowly but surely revealed a second line as well. "Were pregnant Orlando! Were pregnant!!" Katy shouted excitedly as she lowered John and jumped into Orlando's arms. "I cant believe we done this!!John yelled as he added, "Know that meme?" Katy giggled as they passionately kissed. John was wondering why everyone was so excited all of a sudden, Maybe it was new years eve,, and the little ball had touched the bottom already. "New years?" john asked as he was sucking on his pacifier. "No son, Its not new years yet."Orlando said as he scoped up John in his arms. "Mommy is going to have another baby! Your going to have a little brother or sister!" "Brwother? Sistwer?" John said as he tried to process all of this. Soon he thought it was a new game and he clapped his hands and laughed. Katy and Orlando smiled and pecked each other on the lips. "Where is baby?" John said thinking it was a game of hide and seek. "In here." Orlando said as he poked at Katy's flat stomach. "The baby is teeny tiny now, but as time goes by, mommy's stomach will grow like a balloon, and then one day, POP!! The baby will come out and you'll see him or her." "Bowing waiting game" John pouted, but then his eyes lit up. "Baby in mommy?" "Yes sweetie the baby's in here!" Katy said as she lightly grabbed Johns arm and placed it on her abdomen. "Its right here." She said as she took a deep breath. "Can you feel the baby?" John was astonished at this new fact he had learned. He lifted up Katy's top a ;little and poked at her belly button. He giggled and rolled onto the floor laughing. Katy and Orlando started to laugh as well when the doorbell had rung. "Ill get it!" Orlando said as he shuffled his way to the door. He slowly opened it, and saw a pale young teenager, with a brown poncho on and wavy brown hair. "Hello, how may I help you?" Orlando said to the teen. "Daddy? Is that you?" The girl had said as she revealed herself. "Stephanie!?" Orlando gaped as she looked at the girls face closer...........