Chapter 3 Triggers And Scars

Stephanie's Pov

Trying to throw up after last time was not a good idea. I chucked up some gross hospital food, but after that, I went blank. I was shaking, and foaming again as i was screaming with pain. I threw up some more, and my scars from my stomach started to bleed again. I gazed my fearful eyes on my mother, who was screaming out the window, her fists pounding on the glass. I screamed as i jerked out of bed and my head had hit the floor. No major damage. Just my nose started to bleed. I spit out the spit dribbling down my mouth as i heaved and then i lied there as i sweat from that episode. For me, this was a completley normal process. Scary, but normal. I sat on my bed as i lay my head against the wall, as my mom was crying into dads shoulders. I closed my eyes, and sighed. The doctors ran tests, just to be sure i was alright, and everythimg went fine, except for the needle. Even since i was small, i hated needles. The thought of them piercing into my veins scared the living shit out of me. I screamed and ran out of the room into my moms arms. I shook as i squeezed onto her with all my might. She hugged me back as the doctor came out with the needle. I tried to pry free and run away but mom kept grasping onto me and started stroking my hair. The doctor got awfully close as i started to panic. I yelped and try to pry loose of my moms grasp. I looked up at her and she quietly was saying shhhh over and over again. A tear streaked down her face as i felt the doctor grab my arm. NO NO LET ME GO!! I screamed as he cleaned my arm and prepared the injection. When it first went in, i started to scream but as the juice got into my veins, i started to feel drowsy and slowly, i fell limp into my moms arms as my world went to darkness again...

Orlandos POV

I saw everything happen. I felt queasy as i set john down on the ground and walked towards katy. She was still shushing Stephanie's sleeping body and was crying over and over, im sorry. im sorry, she kept saying as I held her close to my body. not understanding what was going on, John started to cry as he flopped his bum on the floor, and reached his grubby hands for some attention. Katy started to cry harder as her mascara was streaming off her face. Seeing the two of them cry started to make me feel quite emotional. Tears streamed down my face as i grabbed onto katy with dear life and started to sob uncontrabolly. All three of us were crying at the foot of Sidneys bed, her face pale and blank. Once we had stopped Stephanie flitterd her eyes open and groaned from the meds. Baby!!! John said sniffling and reaching his hands for Stephanie to scoop him up. We all looked at her as she intently stared at john who was now giggling. GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! She screamed as she threw the lamp towards john. I scooped him up quickley as the lamp crashed into the wall, leaving little shards of glass. I exited the room with him as Stephanie started to throw something at Katy. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! She screamed as i grabbed Katy by the hand, and dragged her out of the room. The next thing i saw mortified me. Stephanie picked up a shard of glass from the ground and rolled up her arm and started to cut herself. We all watched in horror as our little girl shed more and more blood...