chapter 6

KYLIE's POV:

Nash Grier, I've heard of this kid, I think he is friends with o2l too. Great just great.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming" nash said.

"it's fine I didn't see you either" I said standing up and readjusting my backpack.

"well I'm I'm nash, what's your name?" he asked me.

"I'm Kylie, and I'm leaving" I said pushing past nash up the rest of the stairs.

"it was nice meeting you!" nash yelled up the stairs.

I smiled but kept walking. I would get in a lot of trouble if I didn't get home soon.

KYLIE's HOUSE:

KYLIE's POV:

I opened the door to my house and raced inside and up the stairs.

I ran into my bedroom and locked the door. I sat down at my desk and opened up my laptop. I searched up vine and started was thing some of Cameron's videos.

They were really funny, so were Nash's. I couldn't stop laughing until I hear a slamming of the front door.

Shit, the guys were home. I walked over to my window. there cars weren't out there, my mom's was.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"mom?" I yelled.

I found her in the kitchen sitting at the table looking at the mail.

"Kian, Kian, Kian and more fucking KIAN!" she screamed. "WHY CAN'T ANYONE EVER SEND ME ANY FUCKING MAIL"

"mom?" I asked, "are you drunk"

She turned her head around to face me.

"And you. you have no friends right? I mean why would you are just a piece of shit whore who should give up on life!" she yelled at me.

"WELL YOU ARE JUST A DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS DEAD BEAT MOM WHO GOES OUT AT NIGHT TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE HER FOR REAL" I screamed tears dripping down my face.

Just then she hopped out of her chair and punched me in the face. I fell to the ground not prepared for the blow. she then grabbed a glass of water and threw it at my head.

The glass shattered on my skull and I could feel little shards of it stabbing me. just then Jc ran in and picked me up off the ground.

"help!" I screamed but Jc held me firm. it felt like almost a hug.

"no let me kill her!" my mom screamed. she swung at me again but Jc grabbed her arm and shoved her back. she toppled over and passes out on the ground.

the tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face.

"it's okay ky I'm here" Jc said.

"aren't you just gonna hurt me more?" I asked.

"ky, I promise I won't hurt you. I'm so sorry for ever hurting you I love you and your like my baby sister I'm so sorry" he said tearing up.

He hugged me even tighter and I just laid there crying. I wasn't sure if I was ready to forgive him but right now I just wanted to be her crying.