chapter 7

Jc's POV:

I can't believe Kylie's mom attacked her like that.

I can't believe I let the guys hurt her either.

most of all I can't believe I let myself hurt her.

She was just laying in my arms crying. I was never gonna hurt her again. and I wasn't going to let the guys touch her either.

"Kylie? it's okay baby I promise" I said to her.

Kylie's POV:

"Kylie? it's okay baby I promise" Jc said to me.

my mind was racing. how could I be doing this? I was laying in the arms of one of the people who has hurt me the most. I sat up and wiped my eyes.

"I can't trust you I'm sorry." I said then got up and ran outside.

I was just running I didn't know where but I just needed to get away from everything right now.

just then I heard a honking of a car horn behind me. I turned around to see my brother and the rest of o2l in a car.

shit, I thought. they rolled down the window and began yelling at me.

"where are you going slut?" Ricky asked.

"yeah bitch you are gonna miss your after school beating!" Sam screamed.

"oh and you get an extra one today for ditching school!" said Connor.

Sam got out of the car and started to walk toward me. I tried to run but he was faster and grabbed my arm. he picked me up and brought me back to the car.

he shoved me into the seat between him and Ricky. I kept crying but it only seemed to encourage them. Ricky kept elbowing me in the stomachs every time I sniffled and Sam just kept laughing at me and calling me names.

finally we got home and they forced me inside.

Jc came running up and grabbed me from them.

"geez jc don't worry your gonna get your shot at her." Connor said.

"no I'm not! no one is! no ones hurting her anymore!" jc yelled.

"oh and kian your mom came back and tried to kill Kylie so I think you'd be glad to know I took her to the cops and she got arrested." he added.

"arrested? she's just doing what the rest of us wish we could do!" kian yelled back.

I hid behind jc and couldn't believe kian had just said he wanted to kill me.

"so kill me" I said coming out from behind jc, "i have nothing to live for!" I said crying.

"gladly!" Connor yelled and swung at me.

Jc stepped in front of me and absorbed the blow. he then swung back at Connor knocking him to the ground. the boys then started yelling at each other and hitting each other.

"RUN!" jc yelled at me.

I sprinted past them and out the door but someone grabbed me and pulled me back.

I turned to see kian leading me up the stairs and into the closet. he locked me inside and said, "I'll be back bitch!"

he then kicked me in the stomach and walked out.

I was stuck. I had my phone but no one was going to help me. I just had the guys and my mom in here.

wait... I opened my phone and clicked on my contacts. I scrolled down until I found c. I clicked call and waited for the answer.

"hello?" the person said.

"Cameron! I need help!" I screamed.