Chapter 8

Cameron's POV:

"Kylie? Are you okay what's going on?" I asked motioning for Shawn and Nash to shut up.

"I need you to help me." Kylie replied crying.

"It's okay ky calm down just tell me what's going on." I said as calm as I could.

Kylie's POV:

I explained everything to Cameron praying that Kian wouldn't walk in before I finished.

"I'm calling the cops!" Insisted Cameron.

"No!" I cried, "you can't cam he's my blood brother I can't turn him into the cops and if I loose him... I'm all alone. I already lost my mom." I said softly.

"Fine. But I'm coming ky i promise." He said hanging up the phone.

Cameron's POV:

"Shawn and you too Nash get in here!" I yelled across the room.

"Where are we going?" Nash asked me.

I explained it as we got into the car.

I still couldn't believe my best friends would hurt Kylie like that. I was thankful that jc stepped in but it was too late. He had already hurt her to much for me to forgive him.

Thankfully I knew where kian lived so we sped over to his house.

"Let's go kick some ass!" Nash said.

Shawn pulled him back and said, "we need a plan first dumbass."

Shawn then went into some full thought out plan but I stopped him by saying "how about you two go in the front and distract the guys while I sneak in the back and save Kylie?"

They both agreed and we exited the car.

Nash's POV:

"Ready?" I asked Shawn as we made our way to the front door of Kian's house.

"hell yeah!" Shawn replied.

once we got to the front door we opened it up to see all the guys screaming at Jc and Jc punching Ricky.

"guys? what are you doing?" I yelled at them.

they all turned around and Connor said, "what? we didn't know you guys were coming!"

Shawn made a face and said, "that doesn't matter! you guys are bestfriends you can't just beat each other up!"

we had to pretend we didn't know what was going on otherwise Kylie would get really hurt.

"well we are busy so y'all should go" Kian said.

"no we aren't. you guys should stay." insisted Jc trying to protect Kylie.

"fine. stay for a little bit but then y'all gotta leave." Connor replied.

"oh don't worry" I said, "we don't need that much time."