chapter 12

Nash's POV:

I was sitting in the waiting room with Kylie and the guys waiting and hoping the surgery would go smoothly.

Shawn and I went to get some snacks for everyone.

Kylie's POV:

I guess nash and Shawn didn't think about it but I really didn't want to be left alone with the other guys.

I sank down in my chair and tried to avoid eye contact.

Ricky walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "you know whore, if Cameron dies it's all your fault. if he dies then you've basically committed murder. if he dies you deserve to die too. oh wait a minute we already wanted to kill you anyway. oh and how could I forget, so did your mom."

"RICKY!" jc yelled, "get the fuck out of her face!"

Ricky backed away and sat back down in his seat.

"ky can I talk to you?" jc asked me.

I nodded and we walked over to the water dispenser.

Jc's POV:

"Kylie you know this isn't your fault right?" I asked her.

"if I had just successfully got onto the tree I never would have fallen and then Cameron wouldn't have had to save me and he wouldn't have fallen and he wouldn't be in surgery for brain damage!" she cried tears streaming down her face.

I pulled her into a hug and replied, "Kylie, you can't hold yourself responsible for this! Cameron saved you because he cared about you. you would have done the same thing for him!"

"but don't you see? he's an amazing person. he is loved. I'm didn't only hurt him but millions of people will be so crushed if he dies. that should be me in there! I should be in surgery! it's not fair to him or the people who love him!" she yelled back.

just then the doctor came out of the surgery room and said, "Kylie, we have some news. we would like to see you and nash in the urgent care room please."

luckily nash had just walked back so him and Kylie followed the doctor into the room.

Kylie's POV:

we walked in and sat down next to Cameron.

he was still hooked up to a bunch of machines and was out cold.

"so?" nash said.

"well the good news is the surgery couldn't have gone better!" the doctor said happily.

those words made me so happy I squeezed Nash's arm and he hugged me.

"however" the doctor said, "there is no life long brain damage but he will have major amnesia. for at least 5 weeks"

"he won't remember anything?" I asked.

"nothing at all not even his name." the doctor said sadly.

"I know it may be hard but you're lucky he's even alive." the doctor added.

just then Cameron began to wake up and the doctor said, "well I'll give you some time. good luck."

with that he exited the room.

Cameron sat up and looked at us.

"who are you where am I?" he asked.

"I'm Kylie and this is Nash. there was an accident and I'm afraid you can't remember anything." I explained.

"wait who am I?" he asked frantically.

"you're Cameron Dallas" nash said.