Benjamin Tallmadge

"So, Mr.Hamilton, it's been awhile since you've requested a 2 hour meeting. What's wrong?"

"Its about Washington. God, I've had such a week, Mr.Tallmadge."

"Please, we've known each other for years, call me Ben."

Alex awkwardly laid down on the couch, resting his head on the throw pillow. He closed his eyes and sighed, "Benjamin, Washington is... Should I give a quick relationship update first?"

"Please," Ben smiled, "I have to log it." Alex nodded and began.

"There's still me, John, and Washington. Lafayette lost his fling with me, so he's back with Hercules. Washington... found something new." Alex sat up and grabbed the stress ball off the table. "A teenager. 19. He's stupid! Wreckless and young and a hormonal brat! Washington's in love with him though! God he's all over George, chasing after him and begging for sex!"

Benjamin nodded and asked, "What's the boy's name?" Hamilton huffed.

"George Eacker. And Eacker actually used to be with Washington's daughter, Freedom! It's ridiculous! I cannot understand how any of it makes sense!!" Alex threw the stress ball at the wall. "Eacker is gonna hurt Washington, I just know it!!"

Benjamin clicked his pen. "So you don't like Eacker. You think he's irresponsible and is going to hurt Washington because of that."

"Well he just got out of highschool!" Alex got up and picked up the stress ball again. "He's always partying and getting drunk. That's not a good influence! And what if he has sex huh? He'll break George's heart! Washington's fragile..." Benjamin wrote that down.

He sighed and asked, "Are you going to do anything?" Alex shrugged and Ben continued, "What about John? How does he feel?" Alex shrugged again. Silence fell between them. Alexander pulled his knees to his chest and curled up in a ball. Benjamin walked over and sat next to him.

"Are you taking your antidepressants, Alex?" Ben asked, rubbing his back. Alex shook his head. "Well you need to be doing that regularly, Alex. Some breakfast, a glass of water, antidepressants. Some dinner, a glass of water, antidepressants."

Alex huffed and argued, "I don't like it when my brain changes! I don't like the pills!" Benjamin hugged him and kissed his head.

"I know," Ben mumbled, kissing his cheek once more. Alex rubbed his eyes and huffed at how hot his face was. Benjamin moved some of his hair and smiled a bit. "Take as much time as you need okay?" Alex nodded and wiped his eyes with his sleeves.

Alex started to cry and sobbed. With acceptance Alexander turned and hugged Benjamin tightly, trembling in therapist's arms. "I'm scared," He admitted, "Of- Of everything." Benjamin nodded.

He whispered softly, "Alex... Alexander tell me you didn't relapse..." Alex sobbed and nodded before leaning his head on the man's shoulder. Benjamin sighed and asked, "How much?"

"11 pills." Alex growled, "11 pills of oxycotin. I have 10 more pills at home in the drawer." Benjamin pulled away. He cupped Alexander's cheek.

"Give them to me. I'm getting rid of them." Benjamin ordered. Alex got his satchel and took out the bag of pills. Ben immediately took them away and locked them in his desk drawer. He walked back over and sat down, holding Alexander's hands. "You're stronger than this."

The small office went quiet as Alex brought his legs up onto the couch. He laid down, his head on Benjamin's lap, and sniffled. Benjamin gently brushed his hair with his fingers. "Bad week." Alex mumbled, "Awful week." Benjamin nodded.

"You need to tell them about your addiction. If this increases to heroin it's gonna be even worse and harder to hide." Benjamin explained, "Not to mention all the money that's going down the drain." Alex closed his eyes.

"Are you gonna fall asleep?" Benjamin asked, caressing his cheek. When Alex nodded he continued, "Alright, when should I wake you?" Alex shook his head.

"Don't." He chirped. Giggling, Benjamin pulled Alex up and laid down with him. Alex buried his head in Benjamin's chest. They laid together, closing their eyes and dozing off in the silence.