Eackolds

Crack ship I know im (not) sorry

<~~~~~>

George woke up, the sun shining in from the half open blinds. He groaned internally and shifted a bit, feeling another body in bed with him. The 19 year old didn't have to think twice about who it was, he remembered the way the pimp brought him into bed last night. Eacker rubbed his eyes, before sitting up and scooting away. A hand tried to pull him back by his wrist but Eacker shrugged it away.

Reynolds grumbled, "Sleep. It's too early." George looked at the digital clock on the night stand.

"It's noon." He replied, "I need some ibuprofen for the headache and pain killers for the soreness. I need my antidepressants too, and some oxycotin just for the fuck of it." Reynolds sat up and wrapped his arms around George's waist. It was familiar, and felt safe.

George remembered how Reynolds did that last night but with only one arm. The other hand was busy aiming the gun at Eacker's dad. The prick, Reynolds was willing to threaten murder just to have Eacker to himself.

His dad had been so pissed off.

Eacker mumbled, "You were an anime yesterday." Reynolds pressed gentle kisses to the boy's neck. It was soft, hot, and too close for the stuffy bedroom. It was the middle of summer, why did Reynolds not have air conditioning on?

Eacker sighed and continued, "So vicious and predatorial. You scratched me a lot last night too, and bit me. You're marking me up like I'm property. Might as well brand me." Reynolds bit his shoulder, squeezing his hips as he did so. Eacker scooted back so he was in the man's lap.

This was so dangerous, being together and doing this. Eacker's father was a crime boss, his mother was a pimp. Reynolds was also a crime boss, sure, but he was rivals with Eacker's dad. This was dangerous.

"You scared me," George admitted, leaning his head back against Reynolds. His body was cold for some reason, it was relieving. "Do it again," Eacker breathed. Reynolds picked him up and laid him down, kissing him softly. He trailed kisses all over his neck and chest, and left some hickeys too.

Reynolds mumbled against his hip, "I'm not having more sex with you. Too exhausted." Eacker nodded as Reynolds crawled back up to where the pillows were and collapsed. Eacker laid down next to him, staring.

Reynolds mumbled, "It's rude to stare, little girl." Eacker rolled his eyes and took Reynold's hand. It was rough and bigger than his, cuts and scrapes all over it. He smiled. Reynolds growled, "Coward. Men don't hold hands."

Eacker argued while giggling, "Men hold hands all the time. Theyre strong enough to show their emotions by affection rather than bottling it up because they're scared." Reynolds huffed.

"Guess I'm a scaredy cat then." He muttered as he kissed Eacker again. Eacker smirked. "Got my tail between my legs, right?" George snickered.

He teased, "That's dogs, Ray." Reynolds shook his head and pulled George into a hug, which then became a cuddle. George whispered against his chest, "I love you." Reynolds barely heard him but somehow knew what he said.

Eacker smiled as Reynolds whispered, "I love you too." They fell asleep again, the sun shining in their eyes.