01.

Love is a loosing game

Five story fire as you came

Love is a losing game

Amy Winehouse sure as hell knew how to calm my nerves because the hunt today was rough. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, But hot damn did those skin shedding fuckers give me one hell of a fight. I slowly sit up from the warm water then immediately regret it.

Groaning at the purple bruise right on my spine I sink my ass right back in the tub.

I start to get deep in thought as I realize more and more that part of me wanted more action than just the typical day to day hunts, but it was moments like these where I realized that I'm just asking for a death wish. I'm only sixteen, Maybe I'm not as strong as I think. Then again I'm not exactly pure so what's the point in proving other wise? My life required growing up fast.

Self-professed profound

Till the chips were down

Know you're a gambling man

"'Looks like it's time to stop being a pussy."

Mentally bracing myself I grab both side of the tub and slowly lift myself up just enough to where I can stand.

"Fuck."

This shit is painful.

Leaning over towards the toilet I grab my towel and start to dry myself. I stumble out the tub trying my best not to bust my already bruised ass.

I regain my balance and walk over to the mirror wiping wet mist off with the towel wrapped around me.

Dramatic groans escapes my lips as I see the not so appealing side of me. Tons of scars, bruises and healed up gashes just from a year.

Insecurity hits me a thousands times harder the longer I look at my reflection. Not to mention the minor acne spots and stretch marks.

"I look fucked up."

Loosing my balance again I hold on to the sink and start to tug at my curls roughly feeling the emotions creep up on me.

This is going to ruin me.

ring ring

I look over at my phone pressing the home button and smirk at the message.

SHOW TIME BABE :)

And with that cue things got better, I maybe sore and in my feelings but there no way I'm gonna pass tonight up.

I limp over to my closet and grab my black lace one piece, black skinny jeans and black heels. My hair was already curly and down so that was already time saved right there. I start to do my usual shitty girl routine and head downstairs.

I grab my house and car keys making sure everything was locked up as I head out. Smacking my maroon lips together I check my surrounding as I hop in my red corvette.

''Hey baby.''

I pat the dash off the car and start the engine immediately receiving a loud roar, A wild grin spreads across my face as I grow to love this car more and more. This is damn straight is my pride and joy.

''Lets have a good night.''