05.

It was pretty clear that the brothers were slightly confused on how she figured it out so quickly. The huntress wasn't sure if she should come completely clean but she sighs in defeat and gives in.

"I'm a hunter too."

The men raise an eyebrow at each other but Dean ends up slightly grinning at the comment. The older brother should've known, she was the kind of person you could read like a book. Jordan was a complex character.

"But I'm sixteen."

 boom

boom.

Just like that the brothers were completely embarrassed and shocked.

Jaws dropped.

There lust and attraction towards the brown skinned huntress turned to guilty and shock.

No words were spoken for several seconds and Jordan has never felt more anxious and embarrassed in her life. Every decision she made that led to this she completely regrets. The rush of tears start to blur her vision and with that she bolted passed the brothers. Frustration starts to kick in when she can't find her keys in her junky purse, once again. She slams the club door open and faces the corvette feeling the cold breeze hit her face. The huntress ends up find her keys and unlocks the car door as tears start to fall.

She hears deep voices calling after her and they got closer. The girl didn't know what to do so she starts beating on her open car door repeatedly until she punches the window. Glass echoed as it fell on the street pavement, blood made its way down her hands dripping like a never ending fountain but there was too much adrenaline pumping in her to feel anything.

She sobs as she she slides down the open car door as her knees go weak. Sitting on the street pavement surrounded by broken glass, she feels eyes burning holes through her head.

Dean watched completely frozen to what he witnessed. The hunter couldn't help but feel pity for the girl, she's a lost cause and that wasn't hard to miss. He didn't know how to feel at this moment either. Guilt and shame consumed him yet anger was starting to fill a void. The old brother just didn't know who it was towards, him or her.

Sam decides to make the first move and slowly walks over to Jordan, she doesn't move a muscle as mascara streaks down her face, no emotion what so ever.

Just numb now.

The younger brother cautiously sits next to the huntress on the pavement while mentally noting that there was broken glass surrounding them he sat next to her anyway.

Jordan slowly looks over at him, locking eyes and with ease Sam slowly takes off his jacket then his flannel leaving just his plain black tee and reaches for her shaky hand and rubs her hand gently, now with a bloody hand as well he wraps the flannel gently around her hand into a perfect 'goth'.

A sniffle escapes the huntress as she still doesn't say a word, but Sam gives her a light smile and a kiss on the temple. "I don't know you all that well, and I sure as hell can't imagine what you've been through," he pauses to look at her hand. "But I have a feeling you won't be hurting forever, Jordan." The huntress looks away from Sam for a second, taking in his soft words as the young brother still has a grip on her hand.

The silence is comfortable between the two but Dean on the other hand was not okay. This wasn't sitting well with him. He's done terrible things in his life but the fact that a minor made him feel the way he did, was not cool at all. This was so wrong, how could someone this young be involved in stuff like this? The more he thought about it the more he was disgusted. Imagine nasty fuckers still not caring that she was a minor.

"T-The bodies."

Jordan tried her best to get her shaky words out but instead of looking more stupid than she felt she decided to gets out of Sam's grip and walk back inside. The confident outter shell of Jordan Pierce was completely gone. Her true emotions were exposed, she's done hiding how broken she was, It's known for a fact now.

She opens the office door wide enough to see that the bodies were still there which made the huntress pissed. Where were the police? Did Leslie even call? Anger slowly build up in Jordan and she couldn't contain it. She storms back in the main area and searches for Leslie.

Splat!

Jordan head snaps in the direction of the back stage slowly walking over she searches her surrounding for an object and picks up a whiskey bottle.

Each cautious step she took only caused her heart to race even more, bullets of sweat building up on her forehead. Reaching for the curtain she tightens her grip on it then quickly slides it over revealing a gross sight.

Leslie's skin?