02.

I finally pull into the parking lot and look into my glove compartment to find my fake I.D

Not that I really need it considering I come here like it's a religion but you never know who comes to these kind of clubs.

I pull in front of the reserved parking and immediately look over to see a 1967 Chevrolet Impala parked next to me.

That car is a sight for sore eyes and it almost looked as good as mine.

Day dreaming at the car I realize my vehicle is still on so I cut the engine off grab my purse and head into the building. As I walk in I smile at the large figure before me and walk towards him.

''What's up Jordan.'' The bodyguard smirks.

"Hey Naz is my set ready?" I smile taking off my leather jacket and with a nod of approval I take off to the dressing room. As usual I get greeted left and right by the people I work with at the club, Their practically like my family. They could've told the cops since I'm a minor but they didn't. They just choose not to judge and that's how I like it.

"JP!'' I look over to see Jeffery calling for my attention, "Your on in ten minutes!" Without a response he walks off and I start to say a silent prayer. I stretch, do some jabs at the air because I'm extra like that then walk over towards the curtains to take a peek at the crowd.

As usual I see the same faces, disappointment structs my inside a little more than I'd hoped but then I froze to see two unfamiliar faces and instantly my heart melt with this odd sensation.

Holy hell we're they fine.

His hair was spiked but into a neat direction and the color not your boy-band type blonde it was almost mixed with a dark blonde that had some brown. Deepened chiseled jaw with a hard facial structure that sent chills down my spine and not to mention that scruff around his face that clearly showed that he was much older than me and his eyes were so piercing they were like an emerald color.

He's fucking perfect.

Authors Side Note: I don't think y'all understand how hard it is to find just ONE Fucking picture of him looking like a whole thanksgiving meal!!

The other man next to him was a good sight to look at if you asked me.

Shaggy hair that fits his face and similar facial structure like the hottie next to him just more of a softer look. From where I'm standing I could only gather so much but his eyes weren't brown but they weren't hazel.

 From where I'm standing I could only gather so much but his eyes weren't brown but they weren't hazel