Before Reading..

Hey! BbyDaddyAckles Here!!

There are a couple of things you guys should know before reading this story

1. The Age Gap: Between the brothers along with other characters in the story since the main character is a teenager I know people are gonna have their opinions but as a personal writer to this story, that is the route I wanted to take.
I like the dynamic/obstacle an age gap can create between to the characters. The main character is a broken yet bold colored female who is young and has to make mistakes in order to learn.

2. Copyrights: Clearly if your interested in reading this book than you are aware of the show Supernatural or just the individual characters, Like Sam and Dean Winchester. I DO NOT want hear nothing about me stealing anything because you'd know what I made up and what I did if you are familiar with this show, and if you aren't then
SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE!! -Deans words

3. No Hate Bitches! I won't tolerate none of the negative. I don't care what you think, If you are here to support then do that but if not then don't read this damn story and understand that I can report your ass.

4. Race: The main character is African American, so what? I'm part African American so don't make that more of a big deal than it needs to be, the plot isn't going to revolve around that. I just felt that us colored folks need more stories out there when it comes to fan-fiction.

5. Maturity: There will be a lot of scenes where you will be frustrated or stressed with the character. They're choices will conflict you because you won't know if you like them or not! If so then I'm doing my job as a writer. Just don't act like a five year old baby and be immature.

6. The Cover & Mine: The title is mine and the storyline is mine. The picture of Zendaya Coleman is simply from google but I created that cover so don't not steal it.

Now! Enjoy the supernatural fan-fiction readers!