I

Baekhyun opened the door to the coffee shop and all eyes were on him without exception. The red hair swept back with a bit of hairspray and the white dress shirt tucked into the black suit pants loosely, he felt confident.

He ordered himself a too sweet coffee and sat down in front of the person that asked him to come and have a talk with him.

"Hello, Baekhyun." The soft voice said.

"Hello, Jimin. What did you want to talk about?" Baekhyun asked cheekily.

If Baekhyun would ever consider being a top he would definitely take a chance on Jimin. The smaller looked beautiful even to him, the definition of beauty. Had the curves where they belonged and was sweet and fluffy.

"Please. Let me have him back. He's completely out of the ordinary since you went for lunch with him. Please, Baekhyun." Jimin practically begged right now.

Baekhyun didn't know what to say. Usually he would be happy to know he had another guy wrapped around his finger. But it was the first time someone came to tell him to back off because he was destroying a relationship.

"I know you can easily take Jungkook away from me, Baekhyun. I know, but you don't know what he means to me. We thought about moving in together. I had to talk to you about this, because my relationship, my happiness depends on what you do."

Jimin was tearing up. Baekhyun suspected  it was because he had to put his own pride aside to ask someone to let him keep his lover.

Baekhyun was impressed by how much Jungkook must mean to him. He saw the promise ring on Jimin's finger shining brightly in the light of the coffee shop.

He felt a sudden rush of jealousy. He wanted someone who would go this far for him.

"Why would I back off? Just because you want me to? You can have him back, when I'm done with him, Jimin. If that's all I'm leaving."

Baekhyun stood up abruptly causing Jimin to look up with pleading eyes.

"He's the only one for me, Baekhyun. I'm begging of you please don't take my man. Please don't take him just because you can. You could have anyone of your choice."

Baekhyun chuckled wickedly.
"Yeah, Jungkookie's my choice now."

He put on his jacket and turned to leave only to look back at Jimin whispering a "good luck, bye Jimin."

Jimin plopped down on the chair crying into his hands desperately.