II

"We went for dinner yesterday and he told me I was his ideal type. I swear, Baekkie is so into me." Jungkook sighed again dreamily.

Jimin's patience vanished.

"Tomorrow Baekkie and I will-"

"Will you shut the fuck up?! I'm sick and tired of hearing about you and your Baekkie. Jungkook don't you understand what's happening? You and me are dating, almost moving in together to create our very own family. You promised yourself to me. You planned on proposing to me when you turn 25. And now the only thing on your mind is fucking Baekhyun! Do you want to throw our relationship in the bin, now? What about you and me?"

Jungkook was stunned.

"Uhhh... No Jimin, I don't want to end things between us, I just..."

Jimin rolled his eyes and left Jungkook's apartment where he was supposed to stay over and do some cute couple stuff with Jungkook like cooking dinner together.

But no. He didn't want to stay there any longer and hear Jungkook talk about Baekhyun. Hell no. He will be giving Jungkook the silent treatment until he comes begging for Jimin.

Well probably not because he was afraid of Baekhyun using their tense situation to steal Jungkook from him, but he couldn't accept Jungkook's attitude right now.

He went to his brother's house for comfort and knocked on the door. Chanyeol let him in without question and when Jimin began crying and hugging him, he silently caressed his little brother's back.

Jimin calmed down after a while and sipped on the hot chocolate his brother had given him.

"What happened, Jiminnie?" His brother cautiously asked.

"Jungkook... He... He keeps on talking about another man. Baekhyun. I've told you about him."

Chanyeol's furrowed eyebrows twitched.
"What?! That bastard! I told you he's no good."

"No. I love him, but... I talked to Baekhyun. I asked him to stay away from my boyfriend but he saw it as a challenge and now he'll try to get Jungkook to leave me..."
Jimin looked up to avoid the tears that formed in his eyes.

"What's up with this Baekhyun? What's wrong with him that he wants to destroy a relationship? Seriously he must be nuts. I get he's probably pretty but his personality seems shit."

Jimin hummed agreeing and hugged Chanyeol again.

"I'll talk to this Baekhyun for you."

"Thanks, Hyung."

So they ended up watching dumb comedy series, ordering pizza and sleeping on the rather large couch.