III

Chanyeol didn't plan out how to meet Baekhyun. It just happened.

Chanyeol attended his college reunion party and met all of his friends that had studied law together with him.

It was nice.

He went to the bartender and ordered himself something strong. He almost didn't notice someone taking the place beside him.

"I'll have the same what he ordered." The sweet but slightly raspy voice said.

Chanyeol turned his head to see a undeniably beautiful face. He was attracted to bits.

"I don't remember you in my college senior year..."

The pretty man smiled and chuckled lightly.
"Well I'm rather the plus-one of Kyungsoo if you remember him."

That made sense.

"Ah yes I remember Kyungsoo he had been a dear friend of mine during college but we somehow lost each other. I'll remember to talk to him. Anyway I couldn't forgive myself if I ever forgot a beauty like you. What did you study?"

Chanyeol winked at the seemingly blushing man.

"I majored in theatre and performing arts. Currently I'm part of a musical..."

"Interesting. Tell me where and I'll come to see you." Chanyeol knew what he was doing. He wanted to take this beauty home with him.

"That would be lovely. But how about you'll take me somewhere... more secluded to talk about more private things?"

The pretty man came closer and touched the tie on Chanyeol's built chest. Chanyeol laid one of his hands around the small waist and paid the drinks with the other hand.

Soon he was leading the way out nodding to a few of his friends that were tipsily discussing the world's most unimportant topics.

As soon as they left the room and went into the lift things escalated.

"Fuck. You're so hot." The beauty had breathed as they sloppily began kissing. Chanyeol's hand had a firm grip on the smaller's ass and kneaded the cheeks.

He had arms around his neck and they messed up his black hair. Chanyeol let go of the soft lips he was bruising and directed his attention to the milky neck that was presented to him.

He bit into the flesh and sucked deliciously on it to leave a large hickey on the beauty.

The smaller let out a loud moan and asked for a name he could cry out.

"My name's Park Chanyeol, baby. What should I call you?"

"Baekhyun. I'm Byun Baekhyun."

Chanyeol stopped everything he was doing. The lift doors opened and he left. Baekhyun ran after him.

"Where are you going, Chanyeol?!"

"Away from the person that's hurting my little brother. Leave Jungkook and please never come back."