The begining

Key} Y/n= your name
W/n=weapons name(cause you got multiple.
F/c=Favorite color.{

Young y/n pov]
Life couldn't get too bad right, well i was wrong after about a week of finding out that my mom summer has died my dad Tai would beat me for just about anything. Yang did it before him but it was teasing now it's to cause pain the only two in this family that don't beat me for anything is my uncle Qrow and my little sister Ruby. The only thing I got going for me is those two if it weren't for them I probably would have offed myself by now. (Time skip a few years.) Today was my eleventh birthday and as usual no one cared and I got locked in my room, it wasn't all bad cause it gave me some time to work out a bit cause Qrow was teaching me how to fight even though Tai said no. Occasionally Yang or Tai would come in and see doing push-ups or sit-ups and kick me till my face was completely covered in blood. But I kept going and a few months later Qrow found me the perfect gift. A late gift is better then gift, when I opened it I found a scroll with a playlist of metal music on top of a mask.

When i was left alone while the others were in town or in the yard training I would listen to the music and try to make my own fighting style of course every now and again I'd get caught and have the life beat out of me but I just used the pain to...

When i was left alone while the others were in town or in the yard training I would listen to the music and try to make my own fighting style of course every now and again I'd get caught and have the life beat out of me but I just used the pain to motivate myself to become better then a week after Ruby's birthday my dad heard me listening to some music and came up to investigate. When he walked in he saw me punching holes in the wall with the music from my scroll going.
Tai:"What do you think your doing?" He said I didn't even need to look at him to tell he was mad. I reach into my pocket and pause the music.
Y/n:"It's called I'm practicing."
Tai:"Practicing for what?! Your not allowed out of your room!"
Y/n:"It's called I'm practicing so I can defend my self next time you go to beat me you asshole!" With that I knew I set him over the limit and as he went to smack me I caught his hand and kicked him in the shin.
Y/n:"Look at that, my training has finally paid off." I then punch his gut a couple of times making him stumble backwards till he hits the wall.
Tai:"Why you little.!" He charges at me with his fist raised, I was going to block it but suddenly a voice shouted in my head to dodge to the left and then my body reacted on its own making me dodge a surprise kick. I roll behind him and push him towards my window, the voice speaks again but this time tells me to look to my right and as I do i receive a right hook from yang sendings flying into my dresser making me crack my head open.
Tai:"Thanks for the backup sweetie, now go down stairs and make sure Ruby finishes her lunch. I'm going to teach your brother what happens when you try to rebel."
Yang:"Sure thing daddy." With that she walks away closing the door behind her.
Y/n"Y-y-You bastard." I manage to say as my dad takes out his knife and starts to leave large cuts along my face. That was the day I decided to run away. That night I called Qrow and told him to meet me at my moms grave, I packed a large duffel bag I had in my closet with anything I would need along with some sketches of weapons me and Ruby would draw when Tai and Yang were away. I grab two for a scythe and look them both over.