Brawl to the wall.

Y/n pov]
I woke up with the light shining into my eyes through the window. I turn a little bit only to be met by Blake's face only inches away from mine. My face goes red at how close we are, he breathing slow and steady, barely even hearable, I could feel it hitting my face ever so slightly. I sigh remembering I forgot to put my mask back on after last night. I turn back over and see my Mike's sitting on top of my mask, I grab it and take a swig of it feeling it's alcohol burning down the back of my throat, it's slightly comforting and it helps me wake up. I grab my mask and put it over most of my face leaving my mouth uncovered so I can continue drinking, I look up and notice Ruby has just woken up and is now looking at me with slightly tired eyes. I signal for her to be quiet and get changed while I make sure Griffindor behaved. She quickly and quietly did her thing as I got up and checked on my pet, I opened the window a bit and immediately he jumps in shaking off some me of the morning dew. His black fur was still a little wet but he didn't really care, he was just angry that he had to sleep outside while I got to sleep inside. After about 15 minutes Ruby finishes up in the bathroom and begins hunting for the whistle, I just roll my eyes and do my thing. By the time I'm done I see Ruby still hunting for that whistle, so I sigh getting her attention as I reach over to Apocalypse and silently turn it into it's guitar form, Ruby smiles sinisterly as I dig out a small speaker I got just for my guitar, I hook it up and get ready to wake everyone up.

(You only have to play it until a 1:30 unless you want to listen to the whole thing but it takes about 7 minutes.) Yang falls off her bed while Weiss just sits up and yells being scared by the sudden noise, Blake just slowly sits up giving me a death glare as I finish.
Y/n:"Everyone prep for class, you got about 30 minutes to get ready."I say as I put Apocalypse on my back and crack my neck.
Ruby:"Hey I thought I was the leader."
Y/n:"Can't I have at least a little fun while I'm still here? Sheesh lighten up Ruby." Everyone stares at me wide eyed and shocked, I quickly realize what I said and explain before they get the wrong idea. " I'm going to be getting my own dorm soon that way I no longer have to sleep outside." Everyone relaxes a bit before getting up and forcing me out of the room. I was about to ask about Griffindor, till they pushed him out as well. He looks down saddened, and I know why after all me and this Grimm had a mental link so we share thoughts or something like that. "Chin up man you'll see some another time. But as for now let's give them their privacy it's the least we could do." He just nods a bit before sitting on the other side of the door frame while I lean on the other side, Everyone seems to be keeping there distance from me and Griffindor, some motioning me towards them others walking away in fear surprised that he doesn't attack anyone. We stand there for a bit until JNPR walks by.
Juane:"Morning 5's!" He says waving, I look up at him and give a small wave of my own before looking back down at my grimm friend.
Ren:"I see they let you keep the Griffin, surprising since he's a creature of Grimm."
Y/n:"You sounded just like Weiss right there." He and I share a small laugh before looking down at Nora who is petting him almost like a dog.
Nora:"So what did you name him?"
Y/n:"It's kinda cheesy but his name is Griffindor."
Nora:"Why not something like boom bird?"
Y/n:"Cause I'm not crazy like you." Nora punch's my shin then goes back to petting Griffindor.
Phyrra:"So 5's, would you like to spar in Ms.Goodwithchs class?"
Y/n:"Sure why not, as far as I know no one wants to fight me."
Phyrra:"It's settled then." With that her and her team left with me and Griffindor still standing by the door but we were looking at something else,I crouch down to Griffindor's height and whisper in his ear.
Y/n:"I know where your looking man, I will admit Phyrra does have a nice ass, if Juane don't get the hints then I might just snag her." He punch's my shoulder using one of his wings knocking me over. When I get up the girls finally decide to come out of the room, I tell griff(I got tired of saying griffindor all the time so now griff=griffindor) to go in the room as I reach over to the bookshelf next to the door and grab my drink. I jog to catch up with the others after closing and locking the dorm door.
Y/n:"So what's the first class?"
Weiss:"First class today is ms. Goodwitch's class."
Yang:"Sweet now me and 5's get to have our rematch."
Y/n:"Maybe another time yang." I take the last sip of my beer before stashing the bottle in my pocket. "I already got a match against Phyrra."
Yang:"What no fair."
Y/n:"Life isn't fair, I learned that a long time ago." I say as the events from when I was younger played in my head.
Yang:"Well can you at least make it so if you lose at all you have to tell us who you are and ditch the mask?"
Y/n:"And if I don't?"
Yang:"I'll take it off myself~" I can't tell if she meant it to sound seductive but nonetheless I almost puked when she said that.
Y/n:" Never say that again."
Yang:" Only if you agree to what I said."
Y/n:"Fine if I lose to anyone then I'll ditch the mask and give my real name." Yang jumps in victory as Blake falls back to where I am.
Blake:"You don't plan on losing do you."
Y/n:"Never have, never will." She giggles a bit knowing that I'm able to torment Yang like that. "You should smile more.(not sponsored) You look cute when you do." She blushes a bit and looks away. We arrive at the class and take our seats, some of the fights were interesting like, Ruby vs Nora, that one had my blood pumping, i thought Ruby was done for till she managed to finish off Nora's aura. Then there was Juane vs Cardin which was completely disappointing. Then it was me against Phyrra we both grabbed our entire arsenal and went to the arena.
Blake pov]
The match was about to begin, Yang kept complaining about how she should have been the one to fight him, Weiss was studying there stances mostly Phyrra's, Y/n just stood there with his weapons in his hands constantly switching his ax to its gun form then back. His scythe was on his shoulder and his brass knuckles were where they were supposed to be, he reminded me of a soldier about to go to war, or a street fighter that I would occasionally see when I was doing my white fang rally's. Ruby was marveled at the sight of so many weapons on one hunter, then again those two are related so I guess there love for weapons is something that's hereditary on there side of the family.
Glynda:" Ready?" Both fighters nod and raise there weapons. "Begin!" Phyrra turns her spear into its rifle form and begins shooting at y/n who's just spinning his scythe in front of him to block the bullets. He quickly stops and shoots at her with his gun, forcing her to move to the right where he went and sliced at her with his scythe then again with his ax which managed to knock her back when it collided with her shield. She quickly starts to jab at him and with her spear hoping to send him off balance but he catches it with his ax and hooks onto her with his scythe.
Y/n:"Your Good Phyrra, I guess I'll have to go all out now."
Phyrra:"Your not bad yourself although." She quickly leg sweeps him forcing him to rollback to avoid damage. "You left yourself pretty open when you did that, but going off what I saw yesterday I might as well go all out too." They both charge at each other clashing weapons till Phyrra jumps back gaining some distance only for Y/n to throw his ax at her forcing her to narrowly dodge it, she goes in for a quick strike only to be blocked by Y/n's scythe. He starts to push her back with an assault that Ruby would do but throwing in some quick jabs to knock her off balance. This goes on for awhile till Phyrra kicks him away and the sound of glass shattering fills the arena, everyone looks around to see what could have caused that, the windows and anything else glass was perfectly fine. I look back up at Y/n's aura and see it slowly decreasing into the yellow. Y/n realizes what happened and pulls out one glass from his pocket some covered in blood.
Phyrra:"Are you alright?!" She asks clearly surprised.
Y/n:"Yeah I forgot I had a glass in my pocket so I should be good." He says as he holds his side with one hand and holds the scythe with the other. "This just means I got a handicap, I'm still going to fight and win though." I was shocked, Y/n just had glass shatter in his pocket and some stab him causing his aura to slowly decrease and he still wants to fight the way he is. Something about him felt special he was like a whole other person when he was fighting, he wanted to continue even after getting hurt, the more I think about it the more chills get sent down my spine. 
Phyrra:"Your willing to continue."
Y/n:"Yeah now let's hurry before my aura gets in the red." He says as he charges at Phyrra, both fighters a little exhausted from earlier but Y/n's was getting worse, Phyrra would try to avoid where the glass was to not further his injury but every now and then she would accidentally hit it with her shield speeding up his aura dropping for a second and making him jerk back in pain. She would quickly apologize but Y/n would yell at her to forget about it and focus on the match. He would deflect anything Phyrra sent at him and try to counter it with his own attack, both there aura's were equal level now, both of them were still fighting hoping to send the other over the edge and defeat them then suddenly the match was over as a loud buzzer filled the room. The two combatants stopped and sighed one in relief the other in pain. Everyone looked up and saw that Y/n had lost but only by a hair of his Aura, if he had landed another hit he could of won. He shakes Phyrra's hand before grabbing his ax and dragging it with him as he went to the infirmary to get the glass removed. I could tell Phyrra was still feeling bad for doing that but he didn't care, it just gave him a reason to fight harder. Lunch time came around and we were sitting at our table with team JNPR. Nora was telling a story with Ren correcting her every now and again. I was reading, Ruby was paying attention to the story and Phyrra was talking with Weiss and Yang about the fight. Every now and then I'd look at the door to see if he was coming in but it didn't move nor was anyone near it. I got tired of waiting and decided to visit see how he was doing I got up after saving my spot in my book and started to face the door.
Ruby:"Where are you going?"
Blake:"I'm going to check on 5's make sure he's ok."
Phyrra:"Can I Come too, I still feel bad for Causing him to go to the infirmary." I nodded and apparently everyone took that as there que to come with me. I sighed cause I was hoping it would just be me or me and Phyrra but now I got an entire crowd with me.
Y/n pov]
Y/n:"Ah son of bitch!." I say as I pull the glass out of my stomach I had managed to get all but one which was covered in blood making it harder then it needed to be to grab it. I grab a paper towel and clean off as much blood as I can without causing anymore pain, I quickly use the tweezers and pull out the last piece of glass I set it on the counter along with the others and look at my new future scar, this would be number what, 12 Yeah I think 12. I bandage it up to keep the blood inside me after cleaning it. I put my shirt back on and see the blood stain on it. "Heh you'd think I got shot with a gun, right Blake doesn't it look like I got shot." I say as I turn towards her, or more like them. All of teams RWBY and JNPR were here. Girls other then Nora have a blush on there face as Juane and Ren don't care. The girls shake it off as Phyrra walks up to me.
Phyrra:"I'm sorry about sending you to the infirmary."
Y/n:"I said it was cool, I mean come on if you could see all my scars you wouldn't even be worried."
Weiss:"Wait you have more scars?"
Y/n:"Yeah and they make yours look like you got scratched by a cat." Yang, Ruby, Juane, Nora and I all laugh a bit before getting serious again.
Yang:"So 5's, Remember our deal." I sigh as I remembered what it is she was talking about.
Y/n:"Do I have to?"
Yang:"Yes you do, unless you many me to take it off~" I almost puke again at that comment and just sit there gagging for a second.
Y/n:"Fine I'll do it." I reach up to my mask and take it off my face revealing my scars to the world. "My name is Y/n Rose." Everyone stares at me especially Ruby and Yang. Ruby quickly hugs me while crying into my shirt, Yang starts to tear up as well but when she starts to come in for a hug I use Nova to make her keep her distance. She looks at me teary eyed trying to make me feel bad but I just give her a death stare.
Ruby:"What happened to you?"
Y/n:"Hmph, that's easy." I say to her as I continue to look at Yang. "Why don't you ask your sister or does she not remember how her and her daddy used to beat the life out of me everyday." I say with venom in my voice as Ruby and the others look at Yang with disbelief and a look that said how could you do that. I make Ruby let go as I collect my things and leave the room, I put Nova on my back and put pain and misery in my pockets. As for Apocalypse I just lean that against my shoulder as I walk out of the infirmary heading to one place I know where I can let loose and forget about what happened.

A/n: the secrets out. next time on metal rose will be reminiscing the past, will Y/n accept Yang's apology or will Y/n deny her and push her farther away. Find out next time.