Talk about it.

Y/n:"Um hey Ruby, how's it been?" I barley manage to finish as she drops Apocalypse and hugs me.
Ruby:"Why? Why did you leave? Where Did you go? What-What happened to you?" She says as she sobs into my chest. I understood why she asked those questions cause Tai obviously never told her.
Y/n:"Well the day I left I got beat up by someone then ran off with someone who raised me into who I am now." She lets go of me starring into my eyes trying to tell if I was lying or not.
Ruby:"That didn't give me the response I wanted."
Y/n:"Well that's what happens when someone disappears for 5 years. Anyway you should head home it's getting pretty late and we both now how protective Dad is of you." Just then Ruby gets an idea, one I already knew the answer to.
Ruby:"Hey why don't you come back home with me?"
Y/n:"I'll pass I'm happy with where I am plus." I walk past her and grab Apocalypse off the floor. "You kinda scratched my scythe."
Ruby:"Huh oh sorry I got caught up in the moment."
Y/n:"It's good, it was due for a cleaning anyway." I put Apocalypse on my back and start to leave. "Oh Ruby. Try to keep this between you and me, and if anyone asks the names 5's." I finish as I grab my headphones and my scroll. After about ten minutes of walking while listening to some metal music I reached the bar that I was performing at.
Y/n:"Another day, another drunken night." I say to myself before I walk in. (Time skip to the airship.((dat rhyme dou)))
It was a new day, the sun was out, the Nevermores were singing, and I was stuck in a giant, overheated, crowded, metal turd with a bunch of other random people. To be honest I never liked crowded spaces but whatever. The worst part was I was only 6 feet away from Ruby and the blonde bitch Yang. But on the bright side I got a good look at one girls ass that I wouldn't mind tapping one day. As I was thinking I got mentally slapped by the voice in my head.
Voice:"Why do you have to be so perverted?"
Y/n thoughts:"Hey I'm a guy I can Look and imagine can't I?"
Voice:"Not when your mom is here!"
Y/n thoughts:"Mom calm down I'm hitting that age and if you didn't want to read my mind then you could of either not become a part of my semblance or just ignore the thought."
Summer:"Fair point." And that was the end of that, I didn't notice it at the time but Ruby kept on glancing at me which caught Yang's attention. They started heading my way but thankfully a blonde kid who was about to vomit ran by and got some on her shoe. By the time she finished having her little fit we had landed at beacon and they had already lost me in the crowd. I look around admiring the view that beacon provided, that and some nice booty that some of the girls provided.
Summer:"Will you stop!"
Y/n:"For now, yes. But the day will come when I shall get that booty." As I was in thought I heard an explosion and decided to check it out. When I reach the location I just see Ruby getting yelled at by a white haired girl with a pretty nasty scar on her left eye. She was wearing all a white dress with a silver jacket over it with silver high heels. As I came closer I could tell that Snow White over there was about to kill somebody. But she just walked away after one of the girls I was starring at showed up and pretty much roasted her. Then she left leaving just Ruby sitting on the ground defeated until vomit boy showed up and started talking to her. I turn around only to have the black haired girl with the bow that helped Ruby right behind me.
Bow girl:"You saw what happened yet you didn't do anything. Why?"
Y/n:"I figured things would of solved themselves, to be honest all I needed was popcorn and a chair and I would of been enjoying it."
Bow girl:"Ok. One more thing why were you looking at my rear earlier?" She says with a blush and if it weren't for my mask she would of seen that I was blushing as well.
Y/n:"Well heh what can I say other then you looked good and still do." I say mentally scolding myself at how terrible I am at flirting, or talking to girls who aren't my sisters in general. She blushes a bit more and looks away.
Blake:"Well, um the names Blake.
Y/n:"Call me 5's." When I say that she looks at me questioningly with a slight tilt to her head.
Blake:"Why, don't you have a name?"
Y/n:"I do I just prefer to be called 5's till I know I can trust people." She just nods slightly before turning around and walking into the auditorium, and I swear she moved her ass on purpose.
Summer:"She likes you."
Y/n:"She likes me."
I head in shortly after and see Yang and Ruby starring right at me and of course the only empty spot was next to them, so I took my chances and decided to just ignore them. No matter how hard it was for me to not punch Yang when ever she'd bump me.
After Oz's speech we were told to grab our stuff
And prepare for initiation tomorrow. The guys had there stuff on one side of the room while the girls had the other side with me and Blake against a wall in between the two crowds. I was cleaning pain and misery, my brass knuckles, while I was listening to some avenged sevenfold. Blake was reading but every now and again she would look up at my face, before she even asked I stopped her by saying that my mask is practically a part of my face and that if it got taken off I'd feel like I had no skin on my face. Once I finished cleaning my new weapons I saw Ruby and Yang in the reflection looking down at me. I looked up and took out one of my earbuds.
Yang:"Hi my name is Yang and this is my little sister Ruby. I believe you three have met once before." I just nod slightly as I switch pain and misery for Nova and start cleaning it.
Blake:"Blake and this is my friend who likes to go by the name 5's." I just give a quick two finger salute and continue cleaning nova.
Yang:"What's with the mask?" Blake was about to answer but I cut her off.
Y/n:"I prefer not to talk about it."
Yang:"How come?" I just look up at her a little annoyed. To be honest my blood was boiling and I needed some space. So I quickly finished cleaning nova and got up and went out to the balcony with Apocalypse on my back.
Yang:"Hey where are you going?"
Y/n:"I need some fresh air." I say before climbing up the wall and heading towards the highest point I could get to. Once I reach a good spot I take out Apocalypse and turn it into its second form which just so happened to be one of my favorite things.

 Once I reach a good spot I take out Apocalypse and turn it into its second form which just so happened to be one of my favorite things

Y/n:"I regret not making this before." I say to myself as I get my headphones out and play one of my favorite songs.

I started strumming to strings to the guitar and began to sing the song that lined up perfectly with my life so far.
Lyrics.:"Twisting and turning unable to sleep.
Do the voices ever stop! My thoughts speak louder the more I resist, and there driving me insane! Do they ever go... inside Ima danger to myself, ima danger to myself. Inside I'm a prisoner of my own hell, my own hell!
Losing the battle I waged on myself, lock me up and toss the key! Toys In the attic it's all getting worse, why won't they let me be, oh god make it stop!
Inside I'm a danger to myself, ima danger to myself!
Inside Ima prisoner of my own hell! My own hell!
Fit me for a straitjacket! Put me in a padded cell! Ima danger too you all! Ima danger to myself.
Inside, ima danger to myself, ima danger to myself, inside, ima prisoner my own hell.(do this last line twice)" as I finish I look onto the balcony and see Ruby, Yang, Blake and the white haired girl looking up at me.
Blake:"Do you want to talk?"
Y/n:"Naw were good here."