Getting in.

A/n:Before we begin I need you all to decide if you should be on a solo team or a five man team(I got something juicy planned for the face man team thing but the choice is up to you) anyway here we go!

Y/n pov]
Y/n:"For the last time it's just something that I do when I need to chill out!" I said to Ruby and Blake since they were pestering me on what I did last night.
Ruby:"How did you do that?! You were able to play so well!"
Y/n:"What am I not allowed to have a hobby, all I did was play some music on my scroll and mimic the guitar sounds perfectly, it's not that hard."
Ruby:"Then can I do it?"
Y/n:"No. That's like me asking you if I can keep crescent rose. Anyway I need to get some stuff real quick, bye." I say as I make my way to my locker which just by chance was in the darkest part of the school and right next to Juane's. He tried to talk to me but I managed to make him think I left just by turning my back to him, yeah that's how dark it was.
Weiss:"Why are in the darkness?" I heard someone say next to me causing me to jump since I didn't know anyone was there.
Y/n:"I was born in the darkness, shaped by it, molded into it, then the darkness became me." I mentally shoot my self with Nova for my dumb as hell line.
Weiss:"Oookay? Well anyway I was wondering if..." she starts to get a nervous and a small barley noticeable blush appears hon her face. "You would want to be on my team?"
Y/n:"It all depends on how the initiation plays out but if I'm able to i will."
Weiss:"Thanks 5's. Also why do people call you 5's anyway?"  I just point to part of my mask that has a 5 in the red handprint. "Oh that makes sense now." She says before turning around and heading towards the cliffs with me not to far behind.
(Time skip to after the launch)
Y/n:"Biiiirrrrrddddd!" I yell as I narrowly manage to dodge a small bird that was flying in front of me. I sigh real quick and look up just to see I'm headed for an entire flock of birds. "Mother FUCKER!" I yell as I get hit by the flock.
Everyone else's pov]
Y/n:"FUCKER!"
Everyone:"Language!"
Y/n pov]
I crash land into a trees and manage to some how even after the damage I've taken come out un harmed.
Y/n:"Now all I need to do is head over to the temple and grab a little... thing and head back" I look over at a small baby Griffin starring at me.

Y/n:"The fuck are you looking at?" I say to it

Y/n:"The fuck are you looking at?" I say to it. I slowly begin to realize how stupid I sound talking to a Grimm. I start to walk away only to feel the Grimm brush up against my leg. "You want to tag along?"
Griffin:*Makes excited griffin noises*
Y/n:" I never thought I'd see the day where a Grimm wouldn't try to kill me." As I finish that sentence a Alpha Ursa crawls out of the bushes behind me. "Why? Just. Why?" I say as I take out nova and aim it at the Grimm. I pull the trigger and unleash an entire clips worth of bullets into its skull. "Well I guess we should be going." I say and me along with my new pet head to the temple.
(Timeskip cause I don't feel like writing a lot today)
After Ruby and Weiss decided to literally drop in and me saving my griffin from death by there hands they grab there little chess pieces and as I head over to get one I notice a piece very different from the rest.

 (Timeskip cause I don't feel like writing a lot today) After Ruby and Weiss decided to literally drop in and me saving my griffin from death by there hands they grab there little chess pieces and as I head over to get one I notice a piece very di...

Y/n:"Ooohhh, me likey." I say as I grab the piece and put it in my pocket.
Ruby:"Now that we got the pieces why don't we get out of here."
Juane:"Run away and love to see another day, I like the sound of that."
Y/n:"Meh." Everyone looks at me slightly confused. "What, don't get me wrong you all can go but I'm going to take my time getting back."
Juane:"Are you insane! The Grimm will tear you to pieces like that deathstalker behind you." Everyone's faces just turn to pure terror as I just look down and see its shadow behind me.
Y/n:"Oh. This will be fun." I say as I dodge it's stinger with out looking I quickly take out Apocalypse and Nova then begin to attack the Grimm with a barrage of attacks that could kill an Ursa easily. But I forgot about the armor it had on its back so all my attacks just stunned it for a few seconds. I dodge another attack from it and manage to dig Nova into its tail. I get an idea and put Apocalypse back and have the top of Nova's bud at the top turn to the right and begin to fire out of it making me spin a couple of times allowing me to chop off its tail. I use the momentum to spin around one more time and throw Nova into the air. I quickly take out pain and misery and begin to punch it in the face a few times making it stumble backwards till it was up against a wall. I look up and see Nova falling down with its blade ready to stab it right in the skull. I activate a 4th of my semblance and uppercut the Grimm sending it into the sky. I then jump up and grab Nova in midair and stick its blade into the Grimm's mask but not yet killing it. I jump up off the Grimm after punching it so hard it flies back to the ground unable to get up, I simply just land on Novas Handel and feel the Grimm lose all signs of life.
Y/n:"Well that was fun while it lasted." I say as I get down and somewhat fight to get Nova out of its skull.
Nora:"That was Awesome!" She says as she grabs my arm and jumps up and down uncontrollably, she kinda reminds me of a younger Ruby.
Ren:" Nora calm down."
Y/n:"It's cool, and besides you look like she's been stressing you out."
Ren:"Ain't that the truth."
Ruby:"How did you do that! Wait was that your semblance?"
Y/n:"About a fourth of it yes."
Yang:"Wait if that's just a fourth of it then what's the full thing?"
Y/n:"Well my semblance is called Wraith. It's this spirit that is in my head that also gives me there skills and knowledge along with boosting my Speed, agility, strength, and a special sixth sense."
Juane:"Wait was that how you dodged the first attack?"
Y/n:"I'll let you answer that Juane. Anyway the spirit that's part of my semblance says that I haven't even reached my full potential but I find that hard to believe."
Blake:"Wow that seems really..."
Nora, Ruby, and Yang:"Awsome!"
Blake:"Yeah, That."
Weiss:"Wait how do we know your just not crazy?"
Y/n:"Cause I'm also able to do this.." I say as I disappear in a white blur and appear behind Weiss with a Beowulf skull. "Anyway let's get the hell out of here." I say and begin to walk back to beacon with nova in its machine gun form.
Summer:"I don't think it was wise telling them about your semblance.
Y/n mind:"Pffft what's the worst that can happen."
Suddenly I feel some weight on my back and see some orange hair in my face.
Nora:"To beacon we go!"
Ren:"Nora!"
Y/n:"Ren, it's cool. I got this."
Nora:"Why can't you be as cool as 5's Ren?!"

A/n: End of this chapter, anyway what do you think the name of the griffin should be Cause next is the ceremony of getting into beacon and teams. I will leave the choices to you anyway good bye my friends.