Forgiving or forgetting

A/n:So last chapter some people asked for a second girlfriend in the story so how about this, I'll give you till this Wednesday to vote yes or no and if yes then who. Anyways the story.
Y/n pov]
I walked right past everyone when leaving the infirmary, some would look and try to tell me something others wouldn't do anything. I managed to get a bullhead that can bring me down to vale for a bit. The city was busy being mid day but there's one place I like to go that always calms me down, in fact I had just arrived at the place. I walk through the door of the building to be greeted by my old friend Mike. He was a rather short man about Ruby's height with a scar over his eye that blinded him in one eye. He wore his usual overall's since he's a maker and seller of weapons he kinda needs to, I was once told that he was even a huntsman then again his skill and knowledge of a weapon surpasses anything me and Ruby could know or do.
Mike:"Hey! How's my favorite person doing?" He says as he's making a design for a weapon I walk behind the counter and see what he's making, it's two war hammers that can turn into sawed off shot guns and the hammers can be linked together at the bottom of the handles to make a double sided war hammer. (A little foreshadowing for something I want to do but still need people to help out with)
Y/n:"I'm Good so who's this weapon for?" I ask him clearly interested in it.
Mike:"I'm not sure but the man who gave me the original design said something about a semblance called nightmare." (Another foreshadow)
Y/n:"Well who ever's getting this thing is lucky, anyway I'm going to scope out what you got in the back and probably buy one."
Mike:"Don't you mean borrow and never bring back." He yells over his shoulder as I head towards the back room where he keeps all his freshly made and I sharpened weapons.
Y/n:"Heh, just maybe I'll buy one ok." I say before disappearing in the back room.
{meanwhile}
Yang pov]
Ruby:"What did you do to him?" She said to me as I just stare at Y/n as he leaves the room. He's so different from last I saw him, Dad never said what happened to him, he just said that He had disappeared. I even started to think he had died.
Ruby:"Yang! What did you do!?" She yells at me louder dragging me back from my own mind. Everyone's looking at me wondering the same thing Ruby is.
Yang:"Well, it all started a week after Ruby and Y/n's mom died." { Time skip past the Flashback Cause I can}
Yang:"And that's what happened, that's how he became the person he is now." I finish and see everyone's stares, some like Ruby's which is filled with anger, others had one of sadness. I knew what I had to do at that point, I had to apologize to him. I turned away from the others and made my way out the door, I managed to get in touch with a few other students who said they saw him go to vale. I hopped on the next bullhead hoping to chase him down. He had to be somewhere in vale and I was going to find him.
Y/n pov]
I had finished visiting Mike and bought one of the weapons that needed to be sharpened, it was a gauntlet type of weapon with three blades on it it could also fall back and become armor for my dominant arm. After some consideration I decided to call it w/n(weapon name), after about three minutes of walking I saw Yang starring at me from across the street, we stood there for a bit before Yang decided to approach. I stood still for a bit allowing a crowd to surround me allowing me to disappear without a trace. I disappeared down an alley that lead to an abandoned construction zone, if she did manage to track me this is where we'd finish it. I waited for about ten minutes before Yang finally showed up. I kept my back turned to her not acknowledging her existence in this world.
Yang:"Y/n, listen I know you don't want to see me..."
Y/n:"Pff, what gave you that idea?" She looked towards me with a questioning face.
Yang:"You used your ax to keep me from hugging you."
Y/n:"Oh yeah, well how about we make a deal."
Yang:"And what would that be?"
Y/n:"You beat me I will forgive and forget this whole experience that you caused long ago, but if I win you have to leave knowing that your little bro will never respect you or listen to you ever again. Do we have a deal?" I say making my new weapon form into it's blade form.
Yang:"No!" I freeze up at her words before finally turning to her my face covered by the shadow of the site only my legs and I little bit of my blade being shown. "I don't want to fight you, I don't want to hurt my brother anymore then he already is."
Y/n:"Then Why?" I say making her look up to me I take one step out of the shadows and into the light so she can see my face clearly now. "Why did you do it back when we were kids? And don't give me that I didn't know what I was doing routine." I finish before looking at the now sharpened blade glistening in the light, its blade so clean I can see yang and the entire world in its reflection.
Yang:" Your right. I knew what I was doing, and I treated it like a game. I never got to meet my mother, so when I met Summer she was the mother I never had, you were the last one to be with her before she died. I guess all that feeling came back to me, it was overwhelming and I couldn't take it anymore so I did what Dad did and beat you. There's no excuse for it, I- I just- I want you to forgive me, please. If not for me then for Summer." Her face was flooded with tears now, it seemed that me leaving actually did have an effect on her, in fact I started to tear up a bit, something I haven't done in awhile.
Summer:"Y/n I think it's time to forgive her." I mentally sigh knowing she's right, this fight has gone long enough on Yang's side so I did the unthinkable. I let the blade turn back into its armor form and approach Yang, her tears still flowing. I managed to force myself to forgive her for better or worse, and hugged her. She was kinda surprised at first but hugged me back twice as tight, squeezing the life out of me, and where my head was wasn't the best for being able to breathe.
Y/n:"*muffled*Yang. Yang! YANG!" She quickly let's me go so I can breathe once more.
Yang:"Hehe, sorry about that." She said her tears still evident on her face.
Y/n:"Ok for that one you need to buy me a Mike's then I'll forgive you." I say chuckling a bit before letting go.
Yang:"So, you're telling me you want to go clubbing."
Y/n:"Hey don't twist my words around!" I say to her making her laugh a bit. I just roll my eyes and walk past her in the direction of the bullhead's going to beacon. "I think we should go, unless you want to miss curfew and get caught by Glynda." I say to her. She gulps loud enough for me to hear before jogging next to me. We do a walk and talk for a few minutes before Yang runs into a store and buys us both drinks. Then after some time of talking about all the stuff that went down while I was gone and when I was training with Qrow, we reached the airships and made it to beacon just before curfew. I had arrived back at my teams dorm everyone was giving Yang the evil eye till I told them what happened.
Weiss:"So things are back to normal between you 2?"
Y/n:"About as normal as there going to get ice queen."
Weiss:"Hey!"
Blake:"So what's going to happen now?"
Yang:"Who cares, just as long as it doesn't mess up what was just fixed, I don't care." She said jumping on her bed and kicking her shoes off. I pull out my drink and take a sip getting a stare from everyone but Yang.
Y/n:"What you saw me drink one of these this morning."
Weiss:"So that's what broke in you pocket during your fight against Phyrra."
Yang:"Two points for the Weiss queen."
Y/n:"Yang, just. Just no. Never again." I take another sip before looking out the window and seeing Griff pawing at it, what ever is going on he wants in when it happens. I open it a little and he jumps in real quick and goes onto Blake's bed sitting right up against her. Everyone's shocked by this, since this is the only time he's been this close to someone other then me.
Y/n:"Ok who tortured my griffin?" Everyone just shrugs before a loud boom filled the darkening sky, that's when I piece it together. "Never mind, he's just afraid of thunder." I say closing the window as the dark clouds now roll over beacon and the sound of rain fills the air.
Yang:"Looks like no ones sleeping outside tonight."
Y/n:"Yep looks like I'm taking the floor tonight." I say sitting down on the ground as Ruby throws a spare pillow down to me. I make w/n go into its blade form then put it down next the wall, I go to grab the pillow only to see a red blur run past me and grab my new weapon.
Y/n:"I should have known this would happen. Hey be careful with that I just got it!"
Ruby:"I've never seen this before, what does it do? How does it work? Are there any mods to it yet?"
Y/n:"Ruby!" She stops inspecting the weapon and turns to me with her innocent face.
Ruby:"Yes?"
Y/n:"It's time for bed you little rascal."
Ruby:"Why are you acting like Dad?"
Y/n:"Cause I don't want you messing with my weapon, not until I test it first."
Ruby:"So it's brand new, brand new." She says even more excited then before. I just sigh in defeat knowing it's no use, when it comes to weapons Ruby will always get her way.
Y/n:"This is going to be a long night." I say before eventually falling asleep despite the noise outside and Ruby's constant questions followed by the rest of my team telling her to stop.
Y/n mind:"It's going to be a fun year"
Summer:" It Sure will."
Blake pov]
Ruby had gone to her bed after getting changed, the room was rather dark so she almost tripped a few times, Griff had jumped off my bed and had payed down next to Y/n, but for some reason when I looked at him it felt like there was another aura, one that was nice and warm, not like y/n's were it felt cold and angry. Something about this new aura made me get a whole new look at him, maybe he's not as bad as I thought, or maybe it's his semblance becoming stronger. I'm not sure what yet but I'm sure it's nothing, I lean back in my bed laying my head on the pillow never taking my eyes off of him. What ever it is about him that I can't stop thinking about him for, is going to have to wait.
Y/n dream pov]
My eyes open slowly getting used to the brightness around me, I sit up and I know where I am.
Summer:" So my son finally decided to visit me in person." She says as I look to her. Her white cloak blends in with the empty space around us making it hard to see her.
Y/n:"Technically it's not in person."
Summer:"Ugh, why do you have to be so technical."
Y/n:"Cause I can. So what is it you called me here for, you only do this if it's an emergency." The world around us turns into a plain with a lone tree nearby, she leans up against it only revealing about half of her face.

" The world around us turns into a plain with a lone tree nearby, she leans up against it only revealing about half of her face

Summer:" I just want to say I'm proud of you for forgiving Yang."
Y/n:"Hey don't make me take back what I said to her." She just giggles a little before becoming serious again.
Summer:"Id like to tell you that you semblance actually got stronger today, I'm now able to manifest into the real world but so far only you can see me."
Y/n:"Nice, anything else new?"
Summer:"So far nothing but, your semblance only appears every 100 years so no one truly knows how far it goes."
Y/n:"Wow So mine's pretty special huh."
Summer:"Yep, now." She takes out her weapons and throws her hood down. " Why don't we train a little bit, Never hurts to get better."

(Not sure if this one is accurate weapon and look wise considering the first one is the only time we really get to see summer

(Not sure if this one is accurate weapon and look wise considering the first one is the only time we really get to see summer.) she throws her weapon at me only to be blocked by Nova.
Y/n:"Can't I ever get a break?"
Summer:"Last time you took a break I managed to beat you without my weapon."
Y/n:"Fair point." I say getting into my stance.

A/n:I kinda got a little wild at the end but I hope it was enjoyable for you all. Now remember to vote for the thing at the top, and as usual have a good day/ night and continue being awesome. Vexon out.