MIA

Your pov]
I'd sigh waking up again chained to a make shift bed with Cinder either laying on me or next to me, acting like I'm a plushy for her to cuddle. My weapons have been taken from me and stashed in some other room and I couldn't move my arms or legs due to the chains. I was basically trapped. I'd only get maybe 20 minutes of alone time from her but only cause she can't take me into the bathroom with her which I'm glad she can't. But it's only a matter of time before she finds something she can do to me. So I decide to use a trump card after Cinder kissed me and left to take her shower. Quickly I activate my strength portion of my semblance and rip the chains around my arm off the bed frame taking the poles my arms were chained to with me before ripping the shackles off my ankles. I quickly get up grabbing the metal bars for a makeshift weapon. The door to my cell was unlocked cause of Cinder yet again. * smirk a little walking out of the cell being sure to be as quiet as possible while I sneak down the hall. Cracking open the doors quietly I managed to find my weapons and mask which I quickly grabbed and stashed on my keeping Nova in its gun form as I started to make my escape. I could hear the faint sound of footsteps and a woman humming come closer, quickly I duck into one of the rooms keeping the door open just enough to listen as the people walked by it sounded like a guy and a girl but I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. Second they passed by I let out a quiet sigh only to hear a... Umbrella open and aimed right at me. I look at the person behind it. Short but not like Ruby, with assets about as big as Yangs. She had one side of her hair brown and the other pink same with her eyes. A little weird but I can't say much considering my eyes are two different colors to. I push the umbrella outta the way and aim Nova at her.
Y/N: "Try to say anything and your dead." I said trying to be intimidating. But instead she just pulls out a sign saying she's mute and she just wants me to leave her room. To which I just aim Nova down and silently nob before sprinting back out the door and down the hall. After a good hour or so of running I managed to find my way out and far away from the fortress. So far I couldn't even see it anymore. But that didn't exactly help me get out of there. That is until a dripping black portal opens in front of me. Without even thinking I sprint through it. Second I got to the other side I found myself running out of a tunnel behind a large amount of Various Grimm. Quickly pulling aiming Nova and using the speed part of my semblance I started running past them shooting each one in the face right after I passed it. By the time I had made it to the literal light at the end of the tunnel. I had killed maybe 60 or 70 Grimm and sprinted out of the tunnel only turning to see another 100 or so come charging at me. I swiftly reload and aim back at them aiming at them each one hitting them all in the eyes killing them before the rubble from the hole floated back into place and stopping the last of the grimm from getting out of the bottle neck. A sigh escapes my mouth as I fall onto my back exhausted from the running only to hear multiple gasps and Ruby to yell my name before everyone rushes to help me. I didn't even get to say anything to them second I started to get back up Blake had ran up to me pulled my mask off and kissed me on the lips. I didn't even know what to do as I froze only for her and the others to group hug me. My back cracks as they do, especially when Yang hugs me. Second they let go I let out a slight chuckle before fainting from all my energy being wasted and the hug taking what little air I had in me out of me. A few hours later I was greeted by the sight of my teams dorm room combined with my own, my guess is ol Ozpin decided to combine the two dorms together into one massive room. Which sucks kinda cause now I'm back to sharing a room with my sisters, snow queen and-
Y/n: "Blake?" I look down seeing the girl layed right against me her head on my chest sound asleep. Weiss was going through her dust collection organizing it, Ruby tending to Crescent rose and Yang scrolling through some sort of online clothes store. Ironically she was the first to notice I was awake, quickly jumping off her bed making a loud thud scaring Blake awake as she sits up quickly giving me a second to sit up gathering everyone else's attention. "H-hey guys." I said rubbing the back of my head. Ruby immediately gets up and jumps down to dropping Crescent rose making a massive scuff mark on it as she quickly hugs me tightly almost ripping my torse off as she does.
Weiss: "Ruby give him some breathing room. He just woke up." I notice she seemed to glare at Blake for second seemingly targeting her with that last part as Blake gets up from the bed blushing slightly. Ruby backs away slightly letting me go until she grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly.
Yang: "You got some explaining some explaining to do young man." Yang said to me with her hands crossed under her chest.
Y/N:" I'll explain but I doubt it'll make sense. Also why the fuck you trying to act like a mom? We both know you're not serious enough for it right now and even then you're not intimidating to me at all. We're not kids anymore. I can hold my own." I said with a smirk she just chuckled and jokingly slugged me in the arm which I shrugged off. "Ruby!" I reached down pulling my hand from her's and grab crescent rose rubbing off the scuff with my sleeve. "Your lucky I know how to fix that." I fold it up and put it in her hand as she giggles.
Ruby: "Thanks big bro." She then gave me another hug afterwards.
Y/N:" Now.. How the hell should I say this that won't make me sound insane. "

(And that's where I'm leaving it for now. I worked on it from time to time in my free time but had no clue what to do with it really. So yeah.. Here you go.