another daniel hc cuz I'm trash

Ok this is a little sad but like,,,

Imagine Daniel doing everything he can to make you happy. Besides brainwashing tho because he loves your real personality. He just wants to see you smile and laugh more than anything?? He'll cheer you up when you're having a bad day n if he can't do that he'll let you cry into his chest for a bit and then try again because he hATES it when you cry or feel any negative emotions. He'll probably just be really confused if you're self conscious like,, "bitch u are a gift from Zeemuug the fuck u mean?? here have some Kool-Aid with me and lemme make u feel better". You're not allowed to hate yourself he won't take it.
But I feel like deep down he has insecurities too and sometimes he has bad days and just wants you to hold him so he can forget about this fucked up world. He won't say anything to you about it though. He wants to always be positive around you so you don't feel the way he does. He won't talk about it unless you really try but best believe he won't do it again. He's very open to you about a lot of things but he won't let you feel sad with him? Idk how to explain it akdjjdkwka he just wants his precious angel to be happy n safe.

You're so special to him qkakolshdskaansw