♥ List of Magic Spells ♥

A/n: Credits to the rightful owner.

As you can see iba diyan ay mula sa Harry Potter series tapos yung iba gawa gawa ko kaya halo halo iyan..

Pls. vote if you like.

Comment/pm me pagkukunin nyo o may tanung kayo.

♥ ♥ ♥

Accio (Summoning Charm)

Description: This charm summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance. Its opposite is the Banishing Charm.

Aguamenti (Aguamenti Charm)

Description: Produces a jet of water from the caster's wand.

Alohomora

Description: Used to open and/or unlock doors, but doors can be bewitched so that this spell has no effect.

Anapneo

Description: Clears the target's airway, if blocked.

Avada Kedavra (Killing Curse)

Description: Causes instant, painless death to whomever the curse hits. There is no countercurse or method of blocking this spell; however, if someone sacrifices their life for someone else, the person who was saved will not encounter any adverse effects of any curses by the specific attacker

Avis

Description: This charm creates a flock of birds from the caster's wand. When coupled with Oppugno, it can be used offensively.

Confringo (Blasting Curse)

Description: Causes anything that the spell meets to explode in flames.

Defodio (Gouging Spell)

Description: Can carve or dig out materials, such as stone and steel.

Deletrius

Description: Removes or dismisses the effect of Prior Incantato.

Densaugeo

Description: Causes the teeth of the recipient to grow at an alarming rate.

Deprimo

Description: A very powerful wind that can loosen and/or soften a variety of things; it can also be used to detach objects.

Descendo

Description: Makes things sink, or go down.

Duro

Description: Makes the object hard.

Engorgio (Engorgement Charm)

Description: Causes objects to swell in size.

Episkey

Description: Used to heal relatively minor injuries. When this spell is cast, the person feels his/her injured body part go very hot and then very cold.

Erecto

hDescription: Used to erect something.

Evanesco (Vanishing Spell)

Description: Makes the target vanish.

Expulso

Description: A spell that causes an object to explode. The force of the explosion may depend on the intent of the caster.