Part II

You were going home from work when a man approached you, he put an arm around you. He was drunk.

"Let go of me." You said removing his arm.

"Come on now, las, we're going to have fun. Tell me how much and I'll pay you." He said laughing "tell me your price so I can fuck you." He added pulling you for a kiss which you immediately avoided.

"Stay away from me." This time you pushed him with all your might but his hold was so tight. You don't know what to do and panic started to fill you up "Help!! Let go of me, you maniac! Help!"

"Don't make a scene." He said angrily and he was scary. "You better com..."

A fist landed on his face "The lady said let go." It was Tom "stay away from her." The man was on the ground, protesting then once on his feet, his expression changes like he saw a ghost then he runs cursing you and Tom. Tom finally looked at you."[Y/N], darling, are you okay?" He asked caressing your face "Did he hurt you?"

"No-no, thank you. Thank you." Tears started to fall in your eyes. Tom pulled you closer locking you in his arms.

"I'm here, [Y/N]. I won't let bad things happen to you." He said in his suiting voice.

Tom, took you home with him since his place was the nearest besides it was already late.
"Thank you." You said as he gave you a cup of tea.

"You're welcome. Careful it's still hot." Tom's voice was full of care that you couldn't help but smile at him.

"Professor, thank you again for saving my life." You sincerely said "I.. I don't know what would I do if it wasn't for you."

"I just did what I think is right and please..." once again, Tom took your free hand and held it between his hands "just call me Tom. We're no longer in the university, so just call me by my first name."

His eyes were looking at you, your soul. You can feel that you can just jump into his eyes and drown yourself. His voice vibrates into your entire being, sending chills to your body. His warm caring hands against your cold hand was so comforting. How everything feels better when he smiles at you. These feelings feel so amazing. Then your lips curves into a smile.

"Tom."

|End of Part II|

————

A/n: your age in this story will be ranging from late 20's to early 30's.