Part VII

It was not a good start for you, why? There was a traffic in your area and when you finally get out of the traffic your car broke down. Good thing one of your friends agreed to get your car. You had no choice but to take the train which was hell of a ride. There you felt like a tuna inside a can. You even almost fell on the stairs because everyone were pushing their way out.

"Just few more [Y/N] you are almost there."
You said giving yourself a boost. Seeing the university you felt a bit of relief. All you have to do was cross the road, crossing the pedestrian a car was coming fast. Your body didn't move then you felt a strong arms around your waist and you saw the car pass by. You were safe.

"[Y/N] are you okay?" You heard a familiar voice.

"Tom?" You said looking at your rescuer.

"Yes, it is me." He said caressing your face "you are safe now."

"It's my fault, I wasn't looking." With a shaking hands, you held his hands.

"No, it is not." He said, looking around you "we need to move."

"What?"

Tom brought you to his office; he locked the door and closed the window. He was acting weird. As if you were being watched.

"Professor, what's going on?" You asked but didn't get an answer. Getting annoyed "Tom, please tell me what's going on?"

Taking a deep breath, Tom walked toward you. Once again, he took your hands and held it close to his heart.

"[Y/N], What I'm about to tell you may sounds unreal but it is the truth." His voice was so serious and his eyes were sincere.

"What?" You were getting confused.

"Your life is over due." Tom started "the night I saved you. That man supposed to kill you." You were now confused than ever "Now, these things are happening to you because you're still alive. Someone will come for you and kill you."

"Please, tell me you are joking." You said stepping back from him but he held you in the arms.

"I wish I am but I am not. [Y/N], I am your death."

|End of Part VII|

A/n: Last update for this year!! Happy New Year to everyone!