Part VI

You never regret accepting Tom's offer to help you out. You've been having so much fun and learned lot of stuff but despite's that you still don't know much about him. All you know that each time you spend with him you keeps on falling in love with him.

"It is wonderful but don't you think you are lacking of something?" Tom asked after reading what you wrote. He asked you to write about Falling in love. Of all topics! He could pick he chose that one.

"I don't know." You honestly answered.

This made him chuckled but he is not mocking you, actually he admires how you frankly answer him "Oh come on now [Y/N], think about it. I need your mind and heart here."

"Urgh, all I have in mind is sweet delicate cake. I think I'm hungry." You respond smiling at him.

"Look, I'm hungry too but we are not going without you coming up with something good." He said leaning closer to you "Now, I want you to look at me and tell me something about falling in love."

You did what he said and looking at his eyes, you couldn't help but to be mesmerized "Each moment, I can feel a force pulling me. Dragging me to unknown but all I know I'm where I should be. I see danger yet I'm willing to dive in. Ignoring every warning, I'll be dancing with death."

There was silence, Tom looked away but he looked back at you "Dancing with death, huh?"

"Is it bad?"

"No, I like that part. That's kind a dark." He committed.

"Well maybe I don't actually have good experience with love that's why." You said playing with your sleeves "I don't really have luck with love."

"Ironic." Tom mumble "Let's see if that already change."

|End of Part VI|