Part X

You want to ignore it but somehow you were having this unusual feeling. Like something was not right but there was one thing that makes everything okay, it was Tom. You've been living with him since you found out about the truth. He never wants to leave your side and so were you but as times goes by you can't help but wonder. What will happen to the man you love? Tom decided to go against Death himself. Will he die too? Is it really worth fighting for?

"Are you okay, darling?" Tom asked kneeling beside you.

"What?" You asked.

"You've been spacing out." He answered getting the book you were reading "What is wrong?"

"Nothing." You simply answered but you can't fool him, he can tell that you were worried.

"I may have unnatural powers but I can't read mind, yet I am not blind not to see the worry in your eyes." He said planting a soft kiss on your palm.

"I love you."

You said crushing your lips against his. You want him to feel how much passion and love you have for him. Running your hands through his hair, Tom pulled you up and carried you in his arms. Without breaking the kiss he lay you down on your bed. He wants to be with you, to be connected. Pulling his shirt off, you run your fingers to his skin and you want him even more. Tom captured your lips and you can feel his tongue playing with yours then his kiss went down to the side of your lips down to your neck. Biting your lips, Tom was putting his mark on you. You can feel your skin being suck and his hands massaging the side of your private part.
"Tom, I need you."

"Oh [Y/N], I need you more than you could imagine."

That night you two made love. Not because of lust but because you love each other. Can this last forever?

Tom was staring at your sleeping figure, how he waited and almost lost hope that someday he will find the meaning of life. A chuckle escaped his lips as he saw the hickey in your neck. He'll be scolded in the morning, he thought.

"And I'm actually looking forward to it." He said brushing a strand of your hair. Then he heard footsteps downstairs. He looked at you before leaving. He has a bad feeling about this. Getting in the living room, Tom saw a familiar figure.

"What are you doing here?" He said.

The figure stood up and walked closer to him "Is that how you greet your friend, Thomas?"

"Ben, what are you doing here?"

|End of Part X|

A/n: *play suspense sounds* lol. So how's everyone doing? Benedict Cumberbatch is in the house! Sorry if I cut the smut part😅 please don't get mad.