~2~

I would never admit it, but I sorta had a crush on kacchan....

He was still laughing when I looked up at him.

I was close to tears, I wasn't acting like myself, I'd normally get up and forget about it, so why was I crying? My instinct suddenly told me to run off, so I did so, and I didn't just run out of class, I totally ran out of school, the class sucked anyway.

To my surprise my mom wasn't there,
"Mom!?"
No response, 'she's probably at the store' I thought to myself.

'Knock knock'
"Who's there?"
"OPEN THE DOOR DEKU, OR ILL DO OT MYSELF!"

I ran to my room in terror, I heard another loud bang,
'What if my mom comes through now!'

I hid in the best place possible under neath the sink in the bathroom... He still found me,

"So, why'd you run off huh?"
His toan of voice had totally changed, my eyes widened and I looked up at him confused,
"Are you gonna answer or what?"
"I-i don't know, I w-wasnt myself"
"I should of guessed"

He ended up staying at my house for the night, I offered that he slept in the bed and I slept on the floor but we both ended up sleeping on the floor, it was very awkward..

~dream land (cause I can mother trucker)~

"W-where a-am I?"

My voice echoed I'm the room of nothingness.

My heartbeat rose and I couldnt calm down, I suddenly heard loud sobbing, in some way they sounded familiar, I saw an outline of a person, and not just any person....

"Kacchan?"

He got up and walked towards me, then straight through me as if I was a ghost,

"Why was I so stupid, you would never love someone like me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh cliffhangers, I guess.

I just want to shout out my friend rosiwa134 she is writing a HP fanfic if that's what your into, and hopefully you follow her, she really is an amazing friend!

~kennedi out~