~4~

That embarrassed huh......

I felt a warm flush consume my face, I felt my hands move up to my face and cover it.

I heard a noise from my mother's door, I had totally forgot she was in the house, until I saw a dark figure.
He was skinny and had weirdly shaped hair.... Kind of like....

"ALL MIGHT!!"

All might looked at me in terror, his face probably more red than mine, his was as red as a freshly cut tomato.

He ran off exatly like kacchan did but this time out the door, I sighed in confusion and shock and carryed on what I was doing, whatever that was, I had totally forgot thanks to the stuff that had gone on.

~later~

Kacchan still wasn't talking to me, to be honest He was acting like his normal self again, shouting at everything for no reason, cursing really loudly and not listening to anything I would say, but he still wasn't shouting at me.

~kacchans pov~

I was too embarrassed it felt really weird to be stood next to the boy that you just kissed, and may I add, kissed on the lips!!

He lead me down an allyway and slammed me against a wall, in the process I had banged my head against the brick it hurt but with what was going on at that minute I didn't really care or notice.

He kissed me again and I felt the heat rush back to my cold flesh,

"D-deku"

He stoped, hesitated and then continued.

In a way I wanted him to keep going but 1 we were in public and two what if we were caught!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know its short but hey, an insomniac needs to sleep once and a while

Before I go I want to give a shout out to rosiwa134 her HP story is amazing and I would love for you to check her out!

~kennedi out~