~5~

(This is going to be in the future, don't hate me!!)

Me and kacchan have been dating for 3 years now, for our anniversary I got him a mug that said "#1 hero" he loved it 😂. really I had no clue what I'd get him, it's not like he tells me what he wants, at least he liked my last resort.

Were both pro hero's now, I'm #1 hero, I cant help but admit that kacchan is jealous but fame and fortune was never really my sort of thing.

~The day of day anniversary~

I woke up with excitement and leaped out of bed, happiness written on my face, kacchan wasn't there so I walked out to find him.

The living room was empty, the kitchen was deserted and the bathroom was kacchan free.

I started frantically running around the house panicked, until I heard the door open and shut. I ran to the door way to be greeted by a blond boy, "oi, deku, stop looking at me like that". I jumped up in surprise, and stopped starring.

I walked into the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast. I felt to arms wrap around my waist, but instead of looking around I continued with what I was doing so I didn't hurt myself.

Kacchan walked into the living room and switched on the television, but then came back into the kitchen to make some coffee. I stuck out my tounge in desgust, I never did really like coffee, I was more of a tea person.

We heard a knock of the rest of the door we had left, and I fled the kitchen to inspect who was there, "midoriya my boy, happy anniversary, same to you young bakugou" it was all might. He was my idol when I was younger but now I have surpassed him.

Another knock was heard so I happily walked over to the door, "shoto?!?"
Todoroki was stood in the door with momo and the fire and ice twins. He let himself in and congratulated me a kacchan. Kasai (fire) and Kōri (ice) looked threw them self on top of me and kacchan, "uncle baku! Uncle izu!"
Izu and Baku were cute names the twins gave us, we wernt really their uncles, we were just their god parents.

Kōri was called by his father so it was just us and Kasai, the moment his brother left he looked up at us with a smirk, "sooooo, you two done it yet~" my face was immediately flushed, how did he know about that stuff, he was only young, to many thoughts flew through my brain, "yeah,  many times" kacchan said almost emotionless, I gasped and smaked his arm. By the time the conversation was finished Kōri and todoroki had walked back into the room, "sorry we took so long, was he good" I pulled a fake smile and replyed "just peachy" I could see Kasai's smirk from the other side of the table.

After everyone had left, kacchan sat me down and went to prepare dinner, it was booring, he told me I couldn't move till he was done. I had nothing to do so I just fiddled with my thumbs.

When I finished he sat the plates down and started to pour champain in one glass and apple juice in the other (I'm not allowed alcohol..). We sat in silence for a while until he dropped something on the floor. I continued eating not looking at kacchan, well, until he tapped my shoulder.....

He was knelt on one knee with a ring in his hand, "izuku midoriya, I have been with you for 3 years, which means I'm doing this 3 years late. Now deku, will you marry me?" He pulled a warm smile, which is the best thing I had ever seen, my heart was melted. "YES! you idiot, yes yes yes!!" I threw myself onto him, tears in my eyes, "I love you so much" he whispered In my ear.

"I thought you hated me.... Why do you now appreciate me? " I asked calmly

"Because I didn't know what love was" he kissed every part of my head making me gigle lovingly

"I love you kacchan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's finally out, sorry for the wait, I couldn't wait to finish thiiiis!!

°kennedi out°